$69 / person
* Learn about Roman life on our walking tour of Bath
* Sample English traditional sweets, cheese, and Cornish pasties
* Free time to explore the Roman Baths or visit Bath Abbey
* Visit to the famous Stonehenge
* Driver/Guide & Transport in our Backpacker Bus
* Historic Walking Tour with Food Samples
* Departure from Park Royal Tube Station (Piccadilly Line) at 10am
* Arrive in Bath at 12pm and free time for lunch perhaps for bangers and mash in one of the city's pubs, or for a jacket potato in a local cafe.
* Afternoon Walking tour led by our driver/guide around Bath's sights, with some samples of our favourite snacks
* Around 4pm we'll head onto iconic Stonehenge for a visit there- you can either pay to go up to the stones on the shuttle bus, or we'll tell you our free way to see it on foot!
* You'll arrive back at Park Royal Tube Station around 7:30pm
|Tour type||Group tour|
|Your group size||Min 1, max 16|
|Food options||Vegetarian, vegan|
Walking tour around Bath & Food samples
Lunch, tips, entry to any attractions
The English weather is famously unpredictable- it's highly recommended you bring a waterproof jacket, an umbrella and waterproof shoes. Outside of summer, also recommended to bring gloves and a scarf- you never know!
You are recommended to have your own travel insurance and please bring your ID with you.
As this tour will be done on a minibus without luggage storage, please only bring a small bag with you.
Not much time? Don’t worry- we’ll take you on a whistlestop tour of Oxford and its famous university buildings, taste some English fudge, and visit iconic Stonehenge in the afternoon before bringing you right back to London.
Our most backpacker-oriented and eccentric tour takes you through some of the familiar sights of English tourists but also some of the more alternative! Check out the hipster and left-wing scene in colourful seaside town Brighton, and then let us take you to some of the most breathtaking natural sights on the Jurassic Coast!