1 Day Bath & Stonehenge Backpacker Tour
Not much time? Wonder where the Romans did for their pleasure and relaxation in Bath! A walking tour will be included amongst the honey-coloured Georgian architecture where you can sample some traditional English treats including sweets, pasties and cheese. In the afternoon we will take you to Stonehenge to see the iconic world's most famous stones
- Learn about Roman life on our walking tour of Bath
- Sample English traditional sweets, cheese, and Cornish pasties
- Free time to explore the Roman Baths or visit Bath Abbey
- Visit to the famous Stonehenge
- Driver/Guide & Transport in our Backpacker Bus
- Historic Walking Tour with Food Samples
Day 1 (Monday)
- Departure from Park Royal Tube Station (Piccadilly Line) at 10am
- Arrive in Bath at 12pm and free time for lunch perhaps for bangers and mash in one of the city's pubs, or for a jacket potato in a local cafe.
- Afternoon Walking tour led by our driver/guide around Bath's sights, with some samples of our favourite snacks
- Around 4pm we'll head onto iconic Stonehenge for a visit there- you can either pay to go up to the stones on the shuttle bus, or we'll tell you our free way to see it on foot!
- You'll arrive back at Park Royal Tube Station around 7:30pm
Flexible cancellation policy
At a glance
|Your group size
||Min 1, max 16
Walking tour around Bath & Food samples
Lunch, tips, entry to any attractions
Things to consider
The English weather is famously unpredictable- it's highly recommended you bring a waterproof jacket, an umbrella and waterproof shoes. Outside of summer, also recommended to bring gloves and a scarf- you never know!
What to bring
You are recommended to have your own travel insurance and please bring your ID with you.
As this tour will be done on a minibus without luggage storage, please only bring a small bag with you.