$4000 / person
You shall be picked by our guide at the Hotel. You shall then be driven to Masindi where you shall have a stopover in town for Lunch. You shall then proceed to Murchison Falls and visit the top of the falls. You shall then check in at your hotel or lodge, have dinner then sleep.
After breakfast, you shall go for a game drive where you shall see several animals like elephants, giraffes, lions and kobs. You shall go back to your lodge for Lunch then go for an afternoon launch cruise on the River Nile where you shall see hippos and crocodiles. You shall then retire to your lodge for dinner then relax for the next day’s trip.
After breakfast, you shall be picked by our driver and driven to Kibaale forest National Park which is a home to the chimpanzees. On the way, you shall have lunch after which you shall arrive at the lodge in the evening.
After breakfast, you shall go for chimpanzee tracking and you’ll get a chance to see the beautiful tropical forest and wildlife including 13 species of primates coupled with chimps. After the trek, you shall have lunch then visit the Bigodi wetland then retire to your lodge.
After breakfast, you shall be driven to Bwindi National Park through the famous Ishasha sector of Queen Elizabeth National Park where you will be able to see some tree climbing lions. You shall arrive at Bwindi National Park in the evening, check in at your lodge, have dinner then sleep.
After breakfast, you shall report to the park headquarters for briefing by the park ranger guides. You shall then head into the forest for Gorilla trekking. It may take you minutes or even upto six hour to sight a family. On sighting the gorillas, you shall be allowed one hour with them. You shall then be driven through the terraced hills to Lake Bunyonyi where you shall check in at a hotel /lodge.
After breakfast, you shall go for canoeing on Lake Bunyonyi after which you shall have lunch. You may then go bridwatching or swimming for a few hours in the afternoon, then be driven back to Kampala and booked into a hotel.
You shall be picked at the hotel by our driver at 7:00. You shall have a stop over at the Ssezibwa falls. You shall then continue to the vast and lush Mabira forest which is the biggest rainforest in Uganda. You shall walk the forest trail for two hours and indulge in the several species of birds, monkey, butterflies and other mammals. You shall then proceed to Jinja (the adventure capital of Uganda) where you shall have lunch at the Sunset Hotel. After lunch, you shall be driven to the Source of the Nile. You shall then take a boat ride to the actual Source of the Nile after which you shall be driven back to Kampala or to Entebbe for your trip back home.
8 days / 7 nights
|Tour type||Group tour|
|Your group size||Minimum 1 person|
|Duration||8 days / 7 nights|
|Food options||Vegetarian, halal|
Accommodation with mealS, Bottled drinking water, Private 4 by 4 Safari vehicle with knowledgeable driver and guide, Gorilla permit, Park entrance fees
Flights, Visas, Insurance, Meals and beverages not mentioned, Tips
1. You may use cabs and motorcycles(commonly known as boda bodas to get around town on your own. You may use the taxify or uber app for a cab or the safeboda app for a motorcycle.
2. Local domestic carriers have domestic flights to destinations of no interest to tourists. Many of the major parks have airstrips and your tour operator can organize chartered flights but at a very high price.
3. Local time is GMT+3
4. Driving is on the left side. Visitors without experience driving on Ugandan roads are advised to hire local drivers.
5. Kampala is a generally safe place to be but just keep the same caution you would just like in any other place. Keep your car windows up and doors closed especially in traffic jam to avoid your phone from being snatched. Hold your bag from the front not back and while walking on the street be wary of boda boda riders who may snatch your bag. Don’t wear expensive jewellery on the streets.
6. English is the official language in Uganda.
7. A certificate of yellow fever Vaccination is required to enter the country. All visitors should take anti-malarials before entering the country. Always use a mosquito net at bedtime.
8. It is advised to drink bottled rather than tap water.
9. Tipping is not standard practice at hotels and restaurants but is appreciated.
10. The Uganda shillings is the unit of currency. Please exchange your money at the forex bureau on arrival to easily get your way around Ugandan hotels and restaurants.
11. Travelers cheques are not widely accepted outside Kampala.
12. Uganda can be visited anytime though mountain hikes, gorilla trekking, forest walks and countryside roads can be challenging during the rainy season. The best time to travel is during the dry season. (June to August and December to February)
1. A wide brimmed hat
3. A Camera
4. Water proof jacket
6. Field guides
7. Solid walking shoes
8. Light clothing and sweaters for daily use
9. Sturdy clothing for forest walks
10. A walking stick
Trek Gorillas in Uganda Bwindi National Park from Kigali, Rwanda.
Enjoy these two days gorilla experience affordable, less expensive than the Rwanda gorilla permit itself. Hightlights: An hour interaction with the mountain gorillas, guided walk in Bwindi villages, enjoy spectacular views of the terraces of the Ugandan and Rwandan mountains, a professional driver/guide, airport transfers.