* Historic & cultural walking tour in Oxford
* Free time to explore the university colleges, or go punting down the iconic River Cherwell
* Discounts on local restaurants, cafes and bars
* Taste British fudge and other traditional treats
* Visit to the famous Stonehenge
* Driver/Guide & Transport in our Backpacker Bus
* Historic Walking Tour
* Departure from Park Royal Tube Station (Piccadilly Line) at 10am
* Arrive in Oxford at 11am and free time for lunch perhaps for bangers and mash in one of the city's tiny wood-beamed pubs, or for a jacket potato in a local cafe.
* Afternoon Walking tour led by our driver/guide around Oxford sights.
* Around 4pm we'll head onto iconic Stonehenge for a visit there- you can either pay to go up to the stones on the shuttle bus, or we'll tell you our free way to see it on foot!
* You'll arrive back at Park Royal Tube Station around 7:30pm
|Tour type||Group tour|
|Your group size||Min 1, max 16|
|Food options||Vegetarian, vegan|
Walking tour in Oxford
Lunch, Entry to Stonehenge, tips
The English weather is famously unpredictable- it's highly recommended you bring a waterproof jacket, an umbrella and waterproof shoes. Outside of summer, also recommended to bring gloves and a scarf- you never know!
You are recommended to have your own travel insurance and please bring your ID with you.
As this tour will be done on a minibus with no luggage storage, please do not bring more than a small bag with you.