1 Day Oxford & Stonehenge Backpacker Tour
Not much time? Don’t worry- we’ll take you on a whistlestop tour of Oxford and its famous university buildings, taste some English fudge, and visit iconic Stonehenge in the afternoon before bringing you right back to London.
- Historic & cultural walking tour in Oxford
- Free time to explore the university colleges, or go punting down the iconic River Cherwell
- Discounts on local restaurants, cafes and bars
- Taste British fudge and other traditional treats
- Visit to the famous Stonehenge
- Driver/Guide & Transport in our Backpacker Bus
- Historic Walking Tour
Day 1 (Tuesday)
- Departure from Park Royal Tube Station (Piccadilly Line) at 10am
- Arrive in Oxford at 11am and free time for lunch perhaps for bangers and mash in one of the city's tiny wood-beamed pubs, or for a jacket potato in a local cafe.
- Afternoon Walking tour led by our driver/guide around Oxford sights.
- Around 4pm we'll head onto iconic Stonehenge for a visit there- you can either pay to go up to the stones on the shuttle bus, or we'll tell you our free way to see it on foot!
- You'll arrive back at Park Royal Tube Station around 7:30pm
Flexible cancellation policy
At a glance
|Your group size
||Min 1, max 16
Walking tour in Oxford
Lunch, Entry to Stonehenge, tips
Things to consider
The English weather is famously unpredictable- it's highly recommended you bring a waterproof jacket, an umbrella and waterproof shoes. Outside of summer, also recommended to bring gloves and a scarf- you never know!
What to bring
You are recommended to have your own travel insurance and please bring your ID with you.
As this tour will be done on a minibus with no luggage storage, please do not bring more than a small bag with you.