$69 / person
* Historic & cultural walking tour in Oxford
* Free time to explore the university colleges, or go punting down the iconic River Cherwell
* Discounts on local restaurants, cafes and bars
* Taste British fudge and other traditional treats
* Visit to the famous Stonehenge
* Driver/Guide & Transport in our Backpacker Bus
* Historic Walking Tour
* Departure from Park Royal Tube Station (Piccadilly Line) at 10am
* Arrive in Oxford at 11am and free time for lunch perhaps for bangers and mash in one of the city's tiny wood-beamed pubs, or for a jacket potato in a local cafe.
* Afternoon Walking tour led by our driver/guide around Oxford sights.
* Around 4pm we'll head onto iconic Stonehenge for a visit there- you can either pay to go up to the stones on the shuttle bus, or we'll tell you our free way to see it on foot!
* You'll arrive back at Park Royal Tube Station around 7:30pm
|Tour type||Group tour|
|Your group size||Min 1, max 16|
|Food options||Vegetarian, vegan|
Walking tour in Oxford
Lunch, Entry to Stonehenge, tips
The English weather is famously unpredictable- it's highly recommended you bring a waterproof jacket, an umbrella and waterproof shoes. Outside of summer, also recommended to bring gloves and a scarf- you never know!
You are recommended to have your own travel insurance and please bring your ID with you.
As this tour will be done on a minibus with no luggage storage, please do not bring more than a small bag with you.
Not much time? Wonder where the Romans did for their pleasure and relaxation in Bath! A walking tour will be included amongst the honey-coloured Georgian architecture where you can sample some traditional English treats including sweets, pasties and cheese. In the afternoon we will take you to Stonehenge to see the iconic world's most famous stones
Our most backpacker-oriented and eccentric tour takes you through some of the familiar sights of English tourists but also some of the more alternative! Check out the hipster and left-wing scene in colourful seaside town Brighton, and then let us take you to some of the most breathtaking natural sights on the Jurassic Coast!