Skyscanner is a leading global travel search site and app, a place where people are inspired to plan and book direct from millions of travel options at the best prices. We employ over 1,000 staff across eleven offices globally, and, having reached market leader status, we were recently acquired by Chinese online travel company Ctrip in a deal valued at £1.4bn. While we remain operationally independent, our acquisition by Ctrip allows us to take the business to the next level of accelerated global growth. It’s a hugely exciting time for Skyscanner and the over 80m people who use us every month. We are unbiased and free, and our secret is in our unique proprietary technology that connects people directly to everything the travel industry has to offer.
We’re looking for an excellent member to join our User Satisfaction team as a User Satisfaction Specialist based in Miami. Working in the User Satisfaction team you will also contribute significantly to the positive brand and reputation of Skyscanner. You will be the face of the business to many of our millions of users, helping to improve their experience and contributing to tracking feedback and ideas. Due to our continued and rapid expansion, a flexible and adaptable approach is essential.
As the customer service team for Skyscanner, the User Satisfaction Team puts our emphasis on outstanding customer service. We work closely with our technical teams and partners to investigate any issues our users raise, and with our Commercial and growth teams to make sure our users’ needs and concerns are addressed. We look for technological solutions to help us provide the best service possible, and also support our users by developing and maintaining our online help content.
Sitting within the Marketplace Care tribe, the User Satisfaction Team is also responsible for deriving insights from the collective contact we receive. We champion our users by analysing and reporting the collective feedback we receive, and providing actionable user insights and feedback on new and existing features.
* Work with our global User Satisfaction team to ensure the best possible service for our travellers at all times
* Take ownership of individual user problems from start to finish, liaising with our partners and internal stakeholders to ensure positive outcomes and delight our users
* Proactively work to solve recurring user problems by working closely with commercial and technical areas of the business
* Be an evangelist for the voice of the customer internally
* Help improve processes and reduce waste wherever possible
* Maintain and continuously improve Skyscanner’s on-site Help pages
* Online customer service experience, in an online and preferably travel environment
* A passion for outstanding customer service, along with a history of success delivering excellent customer service via email and social channels
* Outstanding written English ability and complaint handling skills
* Great organisational and communication skills
* Ability to adeptly handle difficult situations in writing, balancing multiple stakeholder interests
* Excellent judgement and awareness in difficult circumstances
* Comfortable handling data and making data-driven decisions
* Strong user, product, commercial and growth awareness
* Attention to detail and commitment to perfection in your work
* An ability to multi-task across a variety of business areas
* Experience with online web applications and tools; experience of Zendesk or JIRA a plus
* Excellent written and spoken English, any other languages helpful
* Passion for helping others and a positive outlook in challenging situations
* Fast learner and enthusiasm for absorbing new concepts and processes with a flexible and adaptable approach
* Positive approach to work and to continuous improvement
Don't forget to mention that you found the offer on Triptipedia!
This offer was posted more than 30 days ago, it might have
Apply for this job