Skyscanner is a leading global travel search site and app, a place where people are inspired to plan and book direct from millions of travel options at the best prices. We employ over 800 staff across ten offices globally, and, having reached market leader status, we were recently acquired by Chinese online travel company Ctrip in a deal valued at £1.4bn. While we remain operationally independent, our acquisition by Ctrip allows us to take the business to the next level of accelerated global growth. It’s a hugely exciting time for Skyscanner and the over 60m people who use us every month. We are unbiased and free, and our secret is in our unique proprietary technology that connects people directly to everything the travel industry has to offer.
Skyscanner operates in a Tribes and Squads model and we have created an operating culture where there is a high level of trust, autonomy and transparency. Our growth managers work in autonomous teams (squads), they create their own backlog and don’t have dependencies in order to deliver to their users. We are continually evolving an environment whereby engineering, growth, data science, and product live together and practices such as peer review and experimentation are the norm.
We’re looking for an analytical, experienced and creative Senior Growth Marketing Manager to be based in our London office.
* A supportive, trusting and transparent working environment
* A place to look at things differently and challenge and offer solutions
* An opportunity to develop marketing strategies to acquire and retain users
* The opportunity to actively drive change in a fast paced, thriving and growing, unique culture
* A place where you can relish in your passion and enthusiasm for the travel industry
* An environment of continuous improvement where you optimise for impact and velocity
* Team Management: Managing team backlog, channels, updates and reports on team activity, planning meetings and standups,
* Stakeholder Management: Aligning with internal stakeholders to assure all goals and planning is captured for team to build back plan, point person for managing inbound tickets and requests and assigning, feedback from stakeholders back into team
* Project Management: project planning and management for larger initiatives, running kick off meetings, keeping to timelines and assuring all aspects covered and aligned throughout company
* Experimentation: Drive innovation, experimentation across team in everything we do to optimise all activity and make sure learnings are shared throughout different levels of company.
* You are extremely organised and able to break down larger initiatives into key phases and create succinct project plans against higher level goals
* You understand what it takes to motivate team members around a goal and encourage them effectively to the finish line, while keeping internal stakeholders aware of progress and unblocking any barriers to success
* You have experience managing backlogs, creating briefs and managing project plans
* You are inspired by data to drive direction but weave in the voice of the consumer to understand priority of impact
* You proactively seek out opportunities to leverage learnings for pivoting and scaling by means of automation, freeing up resources for new innovative and impactful projects.
* You can crunch numbers with the best of them and understand what makes a great KPI and how to display data for cross company impact – Dashboards are your thing!
We are proud to have a working environment that sets our employees up for success, as well as all the usual perks you would expect from barista machines to massage chairs, to free food, holiday buying scheme as well as frequent townhalls with our CEO. What we really aim for is a place where people can thrive, be trusted to make impact and ultimately help us put our users first.
An office which boasts mini hotel rooms, a BBQ terrace and cupola reception, situated in London’s Tottenham Court Road amidst a thriving tech community and mature social scene. It’s the home of our data tribe and with space to hire many more staff we are excited to welcome our new recruits.
Skyscanner can offer you large scale, complex problems where you can reach 60 million users whilst enjoying a high level of autonomy and influence and a flexible working environment where you can thrive.
Don't forget to mention that you found the offer on Triptipedia!
This offer was posted more than 30 days ago, it might have
Apply for this job