Christchurch: an hour by hour beginners guide where to eat and drink
We have been living in Christchurch for almost 3 months and time is really flying by fast. We are lucky enough to be located right in the city centre. Often enough, we go for a nice big stroll...
Top 3 cocktails you must try in Havana
Cuba's cocktails are well known around the world, the Hemingway's places: "La Bodeguita del Medio" for the mojito and "El Floridita" for the daiquiri, are crowded everyday and their fame make them a...
Pubs & Clubs in Hong Kong
1. Glouscester Road (between Great George Street and Cannon Street)
1. Lan Kwai Fong
2. Wyndham Street (close to D' Aguilar Street)
1. Former Central Police Headquarter
2. Hollywood Road...
Bordeaux - the best bits
If you’re heading to Bordeaux then all we can say is, lucky you. It is an an unbelievable city, not just for its plethora of bars, shops and cafés but because it is so beautiful as well...
What is your best advice forBar?
Triptipedia is a free collaborative encyclopedia of travel tips written by 600+ contributors. Here, everyone can browse, save and share tips for better travel.
- Plan your next trip using practical advice from fellow travelers and locals in the know.
- Give back & help others by sharing useful tips, whether from your hometown or from your travels!
Our best travel tips of the week every Tuesday in your inbox, one click
Copyright © 2020 Triptipedia