Batu Karas, Indonesia
Our 4 bungalows are nestled in lush tropical greenery just a few hundred meters from the beach Legok Pari and its famous point break.
At RNV Family Guesthouse, ecology is not a fad. All our bungalows are built in a traditional way, with local products: our lumber comes from coconut trees cut directly on our ground or from bamboos cut to 1 km, our roofs are vegetal, woven by the women of the village, the stones of foundations come from the quarry 1.5 km away. The woodwork is manufactured by our neighbor carpenter directly on site. The water from the showers and the pool is drawn directly from the field, we use dry toilets not to pollute our well and all our lights are LED low consumption.
However, we do not forget the comfort. Our showers have hot water, our mattresses are of the best quality available and we have mosquito nets for every bed. By their design and orientation, our bungalows do not require air conditioning but are equipped with fans.
As we believe that ecology does not go without the social, all our workers on site are from the village and we work with local guides to offer you the most beautiful experiences.
Batu Karas, Indonesia
Free Wifi everywhere
With extra fee:
All tours and activities (Green Canyon, Green Valley, Pangandaran..)
• SMOKING is strictly FORBIDDEN inside the room
• Check in from 2pm / Check out before 11am. Please check your final bill (motorbike, drinks, extra) the day before leaving.
• The swimming pool is open from 8am to 7pm. Please keep an eye on your children.
• Breakfast is served at the restaurant terrace from 7am to 10am.
• You can free refill water at Nazava gallon at restaurant.
• You have access to free wifi, ask staff for password.
• Towels and blanket are for using inside the room, not for beach or swimming pool.
• Toilets bucket are changed, cleaned and refilled every two days.
• Water is precious and come from the ground, please do not waste.
• Please remove your shoes while entering the room.
• Please wash off your feet and stuff from sand at the outside shower prior to enter the property.
• For your own security, do not swing in the hammocks and never leave food unattended in rooms.