$694.36 / person
Despite its violent history of eruptions, Mount Vesuvius still offers a beautiful view of the surrounding area, which is a national park. Mt. Vesuvius’ eruption in AD79 buried the cities of both Pompeii and Ercolano beneath ashes, mud and lava. It left extreme damage but immaculate artefacts that can be seen today. This is a wonderful trip up the stratovolcano, allowing tourists to absorb the natural scenery and history.
Why should you choose us?
Pay 15% now, the rest on the day of the trip
Flexible cancellation policy
|Tour type||Group tour|
|Age requirement||All ages accepted|
|Your group size||Min 1, max 8|
Luxury, private air-conditioned vehicle // english-speaking driver or escort guide // parking, highway tolls, fuel, all taxes and driver maintenance included
Food/drinks // Admission to any sites (Mt. Vesuvius E11pp) // Gratuities
- Some roads are windy
- Please note that our escort drivers are able to provide information of the areas while in the vehicle
- Strollers and wheelchair dependent must have through carer if you wish we can arrange one for an additional cost
- Car seats for children are available upon request only
- Casual and comfortable outfit
- sunscreen if applicable season
- sunglasses if applicable season
- comfortable shoes
- layers depending on season
Rome-Positano transfer (car service) with a stop in Sorrento
The escort driver will pick up clients at the address provided. Proceed to Positano with an hour stop in Sorrento where the guest explore the town. Or the reverse, where pick up is Positano and drop off is Rome with an hour stop in Sorrento.
Rome-Positano transfer (car service), stop in Abbey of Montecassino
The escort driver will pick up clients at the address provided. Proceed to Positano with a 75 minutes stop at Abby of Monte Cassino where the guest explore. Or the reverse, where pick up is Positano and drop off is Rome with a 75 minutes stop Abby of Monte Cassino.