This itinerary is from the starting point of Naples Area (port/hotel/train station). The drive to Ravello will take an hour and a half. You will have approximately 45-50 minutes to explore. You will be walking through a rural village which is perched on the top of the cliff situated above Amalfi and Minori.
The drive to Amalfi will take 45 minutes. You will have approximately 45-50 minutes to explore. From here, the driver will suggest lunch for you.
Once lunch is done, we will head to Positano. The drive will take 15 minutes. Here you will have about 45-50 minutes to explore.
Back to the pick up location between the hours of 4-5pm or what was agreed upon.
If the starting point is from Sorrento Area, Amalfi Area, or Salerno Area-the itinerary is as follows: Ravello-Positano-Amalfi. Time allocation is the same. It is 8-9hr tour. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE RESERVE ALL RIGHTS TO CHANGE THE ORDER OF ITINERARY IF NECESSARY AT OUR DISCRETION DUE TO NATURAL CAUSES (ENVIRONMENTAL) OR POLITICAL REASONS (STRIKES/PROTEST).
The escort driver will be waiting at Naples Central Train station at the end of the platform. Will be holding a sign with the lead travelers name on the reservation. It is important to have the name of the train, number of the train and time of arrival. In order to position the escort driver accordingly. We recommend an early arrival. If coming from Rome we recommend Frecciarossa 9683 which arrives in Naples Central station at 8:45am. Tickets can be purchased online https://www.trenitalia.com. if returning to Rome, we recommend Frecciarossa 9652 which leaves from Naples Centrale at 5:10pm. We can accommodate other times. Please provide all information clearly. Hotel/B/B/Private residence The escort driver will be waiting outside the main doors of the building or lobby at 8:30am. We can accommodate other times upon request. Port Naples The escort driver will be waiting at Naples Port at 8am near the pay booth of the parking lot. Will be holding a sign with the lead traveler’s name/reservation name in which it was reserved under. Sorrento and Amalfi Port The escort driver will be waiting at the Port of Sorrento/Amalfi holding a sign with the lead traveler or name of which the reservation was made under. At Sorrento Port guests will be tendered. Salerno port The escort driver will be waiting at Salerno Port at 8am at the gate of the terminal where you will be exiting. Will be holding a sign with the lead traveler's name/reservation name in which it was reserved under. Naples airport The escort driver will be waiting in the arrival lobby. Holding a sign with the lead traveler or the name in which the reservation was booked under.
The Amalfi Coast has much to offer, such as small shops selling local products like the renowned limoncello. It contains wonderful historic sites such as the Cathedral of Amalfi, and, most importantly, the dramatic coastal scenery that surrounds the area. The Amalfi town is an extremely popular tourist attraction due to its’ dramatic cliffs and stunning waterscape and embodies the beauty of Italy.
Ravello is located at the top of the Dragone Valley and features endlessly breathtaking views. One of Ravello’s most famous architectural pieces is Villa Rufolo, which contains luxurious hotels, culture and cuisine. You will walk through a rural village which is perched on the top of the cliff situated above Amalfi and Minori. Ravello is famous for its natural beauty, ancient monuments as well as the Villa Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo gardens. It is also known as the city of music and is where Richard Wagner composed his opera, Parsifal.
Italy is known for many things, but perhaps one of its most dominating features as a culture-oriented country is the marvelous and undeniably stunning colors embedded within the eccentric walls and quaint towns. Positano offers exactly that – warm, hospitable houses clinging to cliffs which are visually spectacular. It is a perfect place for sightseeing, shopping, or just taking in the pleasant scenery. Known to be the jewel of the Amalfi Coast, Positano is guaranteed to present you with a warm, genuine and authentic Italian experience. The driver will reach the furthest part of the town which is accessible by vehicle, at which time you will walk through the narrow streets and alleys. Here you will see various local arts and crafts, galleries and a bougainvillaea flower shelter which will lead you to the beach. Here you can take a stroll along the boardwalk. Many celebrities are known to vacation here, so it could be your lucky day!
|Tour type||Private tour|
|Age requirement||All ages accepted|
|Your group size||Min 2, max 8|
- Luxury, private air-conditioned vehicle - English-speaking driver or escort guide - Parking fees - Highway tolls - fuel - All taxes - Driver maintenance included - Passenger Insurance - infant car seat available only upon request
- Meals, drinks (E35est) - Gratuities range between 10-20 percent (optional but appreciated)
- Some roads are windy
- Uneven roads and walking pavements
- Please note that our escort drivers are able to provide information of the areas while in the vehicle
- If you wish to have a guide for ruins or particular sites or walking tour it is an additional cost-which is a different guide-which can be arranged by Via Amalfi upon request
- Strollers and wheelchair dependent must have through carer if you wish we can arrange one for an additional cost
- Car seats for children are available upon request only
- If time is not respected this can affect the itinerary (which can eliminate a stop)
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE RESERVE ALL RIGHTS TO CHANGE THE ORDER OF ITINERARY. IF NECESSARY AT OUR DISCRETION DUE TO NATURAL CAUSES(ENVIRONMENTAL) OR POLITICAL REASONS(STRIKE/PROTEST) or heavy traffic.
- Casual and comfortable
- Sunscreen if applicable season
- Sunglasses if applicable season
- Comfortable shoes
- Layers depending on season