It takes 15km to the South is a part of Vietnam culture by a countryside to visit some local house and learn more the handicraft still working. From Conical Hat (the symbol of Vietnam women) to making Noodles (as famous by local name "Pho"), see and try how to make rice papers or try to weaving a Mat.
COUNTRYSIDE TOUR NHA TRANG ITINERARY:
08:00: You will be picked up from Hotel by our expert tour guide and private vehicle.
Visit all highlights of Nha Trang Countryside:
- Mat Weaves - Meet the local and let them teach you how to weave a mat like a local
- Wooden Bridge - Walk a short distance on the bridge and take some pictures of the daily life in countryside
- Ancient Wooden House - Real Vietnamese house made by wood and remain 200 years old
- Conical Hat - Meet the old woman and see the steps to make a conical hat to became the symbol of Vietnam women
- Making Noodles - As known as the famous name "Pho", see the instructions to make it and how to cook the traditional Vietnamese foods
- Rice papers - You may try to make a rice papers and learn more the information to cook the local foods by rice papers
- Coffee Shop - Have a cup of Vietnam coffee by the riverside
- Return to Hotel. End of trip. See you again.
Mat weaving house
Recommended Dress: Smart casual