• Drop-off service is suitable for transfer from/to Naples airport or railway station to Sorrento, Positano, Praiano, Amalfi, Ravello or the other towns on the Amalfi Coast.
• Drop-off service can also be arranged from the Naples seaport to one of these towns.
• Car service includes an English-speaking driver from/to airport, railway station, or seaport in Naples.
• You can choose this service to reach your hotel/accommodation on the Amalfi Coast or the railway/airport for your departure from Naples center city. The fees indicated are for a single, one-way trip (round-trip prices upon request).
• Fee includes tolls and fuel, driver, vehicle and is all-inclusive. You will be contacted to confirm location details (hotel name, street address, etc).
• If interested we can arrange a 2hour guided tour for an additional cost of E120. We highly recommend it. As it is a large site and a guide can highlight the most important areas and provide ample information
Why should you choose us?
|Tour type||Group tour|
|Age requirement||All ages accepted|
|Your group size||Min 2, max 8|
Luxury, private air-conditioned vehicle // english-speaking driver or escort guide // parking, highway tolls, fuel, all taxes and driver maintenance included
Food/drinks // Admission to any sites // Gratuities
- Some roads are windy
- Please note that our escort drivers are able to provide information of the areas while in the vehicle
- Strollers and wheelchair dependent must have through carer if you wish we can arrange one for an additional cost
- Car seats for children are available upon request only
- Casual and comfortable outfit
- sunscreen if applicable season
- sunglasses if applicable season
- comfortable shoes
- layers depending on season
Drop-off service is suitable for transfer from/to Naples airport or railway station to Sorrento, Positano, Praiano, Amalfi, Ravello or the other towns on the Amalfi Coast.
On this tour, you will witness the wine making process while also getting to taste and buy authentic Italian wine. This is an essential opportunity for any wine lover who wants to explore some of Italy’s finest wines.