Interact with residents over tea and snacks in their decorated home and discover some of the lessor known architecture wonders of the Pink City.
This walk has been carefully designed to offer a rewarding and enriching experience for our guest. Uncovering some of Jaipur’s best kept secrets of the walled city, we take pride in sharing a warm relationship with the resident artisans, temple priests and local citizens. This association makes our walking tours more engaging. A great way to get an insight on this fabulous city.
Departure from the City Palace Parking in Jaipur.
|Tour type||Private tour|
|Your group size||Min 2, max 100|
Sampling of cuisines
Shopping & personal expenses
• Photography allowed.
• It is advisable to wear comfortable clothes and dress accordingly as to maintain decorum in the religious space.
• Sampling of Culinary delights are included in the tour cost.
• Transport is not included in the tour cost
• Wear comfortable shoes and carry water.
• You may carry your cameras and notebooks.
• You will be required to remove shoes outside the temple.
Bring yourself with cool mind