$694.36 / person
This breathtaking monastery was established by Saint Benedict himself 1500 years ago. Built over the site of the pagan temple of Apollo, where the sculpture of Apollo was destroyed along with the altar. It is really a delight to visit the Abbey of Montecassino to admire its beautiful architectural splendor and remember its history. Due to its significant location, this place has always been a target of military attacks throughout history, the most gruesome of all certainly being the Battle of Monte Cassino fought during the Second World War.
Why should you choose us?
|Tour type||Group tour|
|Age requirement||All ages accepted|
|Your group size||Min 1, max 8|
Luxury, private air-conditioned vehicle // english-speaking driver or escort guide // parking, highway tolls, fuel, all taxes and driver maintenance included
Food/drinks // Admission to any sites (Abbey Monte Cassino E5pp) // Gratuities
- Some roads are windy
- Please note that our escort drivers are able to provide information of the areas while in the vehicle
- Strollers and wheelchair dependent must have through carer if you wish we can arrange one for an additional cost
- Car seats for children are available upon request only
- Casual and comfortable outfit
- sunscreen if applicable season
- sunglasses if applicable season
- comfortable shoes
- layers depending on season
The escort driver will pick up clients at the address provided. Proceed to Ravello with a 60 minute stop at Frascati where the guest explore the Village. Or the reverse, where pick up is Ravello and drop off is Rome with a 60 minute stop Frascati.
The escort driver will pick up clients at the address provided. Proceed to Ravello with a 120 minutes stop at Herculaneum where the guest explore the Village. Or the reverse, where pick up is Ravello and drop off is Rome with a 120 minutes stop Herculaneum.