$350 - $400 / person
Accommodation Day 1: Etosha Safari Camp Gondwana Collection Namibia, Etosha South or similar
Clients are pick up in the Morning at 09:00 am and depart to the northern part of Namibia. Along the way the guide will stop in Okahandja at the Craft centre just for the guest and continue their journey and the second stop will be in Otjiwarongo, where guest can grab lunch at the shopping centre before proceeding to Etosha National Park. After arrival guest will be taken on an afternoon game drive by their tour guide before dinner.
Meals included: Dinner
Activities Included: Afternoon Game Drive.(Etosha National Park)
Accommodation : Etosha Safari Camp Gondwana Collection Namibia, Etosha South or similar
Clients will take early breakfast and then go on the Full day game drive and around 12h00 -13h00 clients will have lunch inside the park and continue with the game drive up till the afternoon and after the game drive guest will have leisure time to enjoy the atmosphere before dinner.
Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
Activity Included: Full day Game Drive
Clients will get an early breakfast and depart back to Windhoek. - Last day of the tour
Etosha Safari Camp is located 10 km south of Andersson Gate on the C 38 (Etosha National Park).
Tap toes to an African beat in the novel Oshebeena Bar and relax at this friendly Camp, 10 kilometres from Etosha National Park. 50 chalets, shaded by mopane trees, and a grassy campsite provide a comfortable home from which to explore the abundant animal kingdom. Legendary.
3 days / 2 nights
|Tour type||Group tour|
|Your group size||Min 2, max 24|
|Duration||3 days / 2 nights|
|Food options||Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free|
1. Qualified professional driver guide 2. Vehicle / fuel 3. Park entrance fees as per itinerary 4. Passenger liability 15% 5. VAT 2% tourism levy 6. Airport transfers 7. Accommodation 8. Breakfast and Dinner for the Client
1. Expenses of personal nature 2. Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary 3. Meals not mentioned 4. Drinks at lodges and on road 5. Optional excursions and activities 6. Tips for tour guides 7. International flights and airport taxes 8. Items not mentioned in the itinerary
Cloths to Wear
• Comfortable, lightweight clothing for the daytime and a sweater or jacket for early mornings and evenings.
• Comfortable walking shoes and sandals.
• In Winter a Warm Winter Jacket and Gloves and Beanie (May, June & July)
• Protection against the sun – sunblock, hat, sunglasses, lip balm and moisturizing lotion.
• Flashlight (headlamp), binoculars and a good camera with extra film or memory card.
• For electrical small appliances or chargers, a conversion plug to a three-pin type outlet.
• Swimsuit as most lodges and hotels have swimming pools.
• Insect repellent, rehydrating solutions or concentrates, diarrhea medication, malaria prophylaxis (if traveling in malaria areas), bandages, etc.
• Warm jersey or fleece plus anorak or parka, Scarf, gloves and beanies/woolen hats for the cold winter months.
• Headlamp – Especially when going on the camping safaris
• Some flip flops that can be used when showering at Campsites
• Pillow – Although we provide comfortable camping mattresses and sleeping bags at extra costs, we do not provide pillows on our camping safaris. We advise bring along a small travelling pillow to make your sleeping even more comfortable.
• A 2 Litre Water Bottle. – Namibia is quite dry and during the hot summer months we recommend drinking a lot of water to prevent dehydration. Therefore, always keep water with you and make sure you stay hydrated.
This 8 Days Lodging Safari is the best of Wildlife, part of the Coastal side and the Oldest Desert in Africa. This safari combines the wildlife of Etosha National Park for Wildlife and Swakopmund for Coastal Beach with Adrenalin Activities clients like sky diving, quad-biking and scenic flights then lastly the famous Red Dunes Sossusvlei.
This is a short break to the famous Sossusvlei Dunes area of Namibia to experience the wide-open spaces of the Namib desert and dunes in this beautiful African country. For amazing things to do during your visit to Namibia, experience a journey to one of the oldest deserts in the world the mighty Namib Desert.