$347.20 / person
Frascati Village was a preferred getaway for Romans. Frascati is perched atop a hill offering the
Romans fresh air, good food and captivating views of surrounding towns and Rome from a distance.
Today about 100,000 people live in this town, which is best known for its locally produced wine.
Why should you choose us?
|Tour type||Group tour|
|Age requirement||All ages accepted|
|Your group size||Min 2, max 8|
Luxury, private air-conditioned vehicle // english-speaking driver or escort guide // parking, highway tolls, fuel, all taxes and driver maintenance included
Food/drinks // Gratuities
- Some roads are windy
- Please note that our escort drivers are able to provide information of the areas while in the vehicle
- Strollers and wheelchair dependent must have through carer if you wish we can arrange one for an additional cost
- Car seats for children are available upon request only
- Casual and comfortable outfit
- sunscreen if applicable season
- sunglasses if applicable season
- comfortable shoes
- layers depending on season
The escort driver will pick up clients at the address provided. Proceed to Amalfi with a 120 minutes stop at Anagni Cathedral to explore this magnificent Cathedral. Or the reverse, where pick up is Amalfi and drop off is Rome with a 120 minutes stop Anagni Catherdal.
The escort driver will pick up clients at the address provided. Proceed to Naples with a 120 minutes stop at Frascati town and Anagni Catherdal (120 minutes) where the guest(s) explore the sites. Or the reverse, where pick up is Naples and drop off is Rome with a 120 minutes stop Anagni Catherdal at Frascati town.