$318.27 / person
Herculaneum – named after one of the Roman mythological heroes, Hercules – was destroyed by the 79AD eruption of Mt. Vesuvius. The slow walk across all of Ercolano will allow you to observe the moulding of civilization into this remote town. Buried by the same eruption as Pompeii, it’s now a marvellous historic site filled with an abundance of history and breathtaking views. Both these cities offer spectacular ruins, relics and interesting markings left behind by the people who did not survive the eruption.
Why should you choose us?
|Tour type||Group tour|
|Age requirement||All ages accepted|
|Your group size||Min 2, max 8|
Luxury, private air-conditioned vehicle // english-speaking driver or escort guide // parking, highway tolls, fuel, all taxes and driver maintenance included
Food/drinks // Admission to any sites (Herculaneum E15pp) // Gratuities
- Some roads are windy
- Please note that our escort drivers are able to provide information of the areas while in the vehicle
- Strollers and wheelchair dependent must have through carer if you wish we can arrange one for an additional cost
- Car seats for children are available upon request only
- Casual and comfortable outfit
- sunscreen if applicable season
- sunglasses if applicable season
- comfortable shoes
- layers depending on season
The escort driver will pick up clients at the address provided. Proceed to Ravello with a 120 minutes stop at Herculaneum where the guest explore the Village. Or the reverse, where pick up is Ravello and drop off is Rome with a 120 minutes stop Herculaneum.
A passionate team filled with enthusiasm and charisma. Very knowledgeable and professional. Drivers are able to provide ample information along the drive. See landmark ruins which have impacted our present society. Herculaneum and Pompeii are must see ruins. Highly recommend to hire private authorized guides for these sites. They will provide ample