Benefit from pick-up at your hotel in Zagreb, and then make your way to the 16 lakes of the beautiful Plitvice Lakes National Park.
Arrive at the UNESCO World Heritage Site to take a nature walk through the magnificent woodlands of Gornja Jezera (Upper Lakes). Marvel at a system of 12 lakes separated by travertine barriers and take a closer look at the marble formations of the incredible natural phenomenon.
Learn how the lakes, karst rivers and streams are an ongoing process that continue to shape the landscape over time. See some of the magnificent waterfalls and stand in front of the 78-meter high Large Waterfall (Veliki slap) to hear the roaring thunder of the water as it hits the ground.
|Tour type||Group tour|
|Age requirement||All ages accepted|
|Your group size||Minimum 2 people|
Transportation by comfortable vehicle, English-speaking guide, Organization
Meals, Entrance fees, Personal expenses
• A minimum of 2 participants is required for this tour to run
• Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
• This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
• It is suggested to have your documents with you
• It is suggested for you to have cash for the entrance fees