Moment is an ecommerce business and we’re looking for a Content Creator to join our retail team.
On one side you’ll be working with our retail team to create consistent imagery by category on the moment shop. This includes understanding the Moment customer and how they shop within each category. On the other side, you’ll be working to build a community under our new @shopmoment handle. Curating inspiring product imagery and finding new customers who love gear.
We are looking for someone who can humanize imagery across categories, from photo and video to travel and fashion. Past experience at an ad agency or product-centric startup are
helpful. Most jobs at Moment are remote but because of our existing photo studio along with access to the team and inventory, for this role, Seattle is preferred.
What you’ll be doing:
- Understand our customer and how they shop.
- Generate digital product photography for social content and web assets.
- Capture, edit, color correct, retouch and prepare web-ready product images for shopmoment.com.
- Build the @shopmoment Instagram account—develop a strong, visible social media presence alongside our other accounts and merchandise product launches carrying out creative briefs.
- Customer service, because everyone on the team helps our customers a few hours a month. And we mean everyone in the company.
We're looking for these qualifications:
- Publish your work. We believe that the best content creators are part of the creative community, putting their work out publicly for others to learn from.
- Strong visual talent—we have a high bar for aesthetic detail.
- Technical and visual expertise in photography.
- Experience shipping visual assets for a campaign.
- Confidence in current industry tools (Adobe CC Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.) and the ability to adapt quickly and adopt new technologies.
Nice to have:
- Experience in filmmaking and/or motion graphics is a plus.
- Experience with social media strategy, community management and copywriting.
Compensations and Benefits:
- We keep it simple.
- Equity in the company.
- A salary.
- Medical insurance or $550 per month to do what you want.
- A free Moment Trip every year.
- Moment gear.
- A $500 stipend per year to spend on your own equipment.
- Three company offsites per year.
- Unlimited vacation.
Are you in?
Don't forget to mention that you found the offer on Triptipedia!
This offer was posted more than 30 days ago, it might have
Apply for this job