US APPLICANTS ONLY - Please
Moment has a growing travel business and we’re looking for a talented editor who wants to take the next step as a filmmaker.
We have a long list of new photo tours and destination workshops dropping this year and we need a second filmmaker who can travel, capture, and edit the content we need. Many of these experiences involve way more learning content, hence the second filmmaker. In the short term we need a lot of editing for content already shot and then over the coming months you’ll move into shooting new content productions. Like all our filmmakers we expect you to be able to move from concept into production, and through to the final edit. We can’t teach you how to be an awesome editor but we can teach you how to grow as a filmmaker.
What you will be doing
- Reading and interpreting creative briefs.
- Assist in creating high-level storyboards including shot lists and shoot details.
- Researching and organizing destination production plans with budgets.
- Understanding creative direction and editing into short form trailers and social ads.
- Taking on and balancing a large editing workload/several edits at a time
- Animating titles and bringing motion to our content
- Assist in shooting the content, with in-video talent.
- Learning to lead and shoot productions on your own.
- Traveling internationally to support content productions and travel experiences.
- Actively working with our internal shopping, product, and content teams.
- Reading, digesting, and summarizing analytics.
- Assist the entire Moment team with customer support emails. We believe that, since the customer is essential to our success, our entire team should be in-touch with customers.
You need these qualifications
- You love to make videos and publish them online to a public channel.
- You’re active on IG or YouTube as a creator.
- > 2 years of editing experience with a deep understanding of entire editing workflow
- > 1 year shooting videos as a camera operator.
- Proficient in Adobe programs, specifically Premiere and After Effects.
- Experience creating and managing production budgets.
- Organized, hard working, and diligent.
- An approachable personality. One that can work with talent and be on camera.
- Experience creating travel or learning content is preferred.
- Having shot SE Asia or Scandinavia is a big plus.
- Well versed in motion graphics and animation is a plus.
- Your own video camera to shoot.
Compensation And Benefits
- We keep it simple.
- Everyone receives equity in the company.
- Everyone receives a salary.
- Everyone receives $550 monthly stipend for medical OR full health insurance. Your choice.
- Everyone receives a free Moment Photo Trip every year to travel the world with their camera.
- Everyone receives $500 a year for their own equipment.
- Company offsites three times per year.
- Unlimited vacation.
Don't forget to mention that you found the offer on Triptipedia!
This offer was posted more than 30 days ago, it might have
Apply for this job