Go2andaman is not just a travel website but a brand that has deep connection to Andamans - both online and offline.
We help people discover, plan and book almost everything in Andamans through our website. We work with a group of activity partners, hotels, logistic partners and service providers who align with our mission to make traveling a completely rewarding experiences. We cherish the moments when people write back to us telling how well their trip went and they would recommend us to their friends. We are on a mission to ensure that no one has a bad holiday on the islands.
We feel joy knowing that over 2Lakh travelers in Port Blair, Havelock and Neil have been benefited from our free travel guides. We feel proud that we have helped some of the unknown eateries, homestays and activity providers by talking about them in our guides. They have grown their business and travelers have found hidden gems. Our journey is all about positively impacting every traveler & community in Andamans.
We are looking for Operations Manager to join us at Go2andaman Operations Team;
* 1-2 years of experience of working in operations
* Experience in Travel Industry is a plus
* Working knowledge of Cloud applications like Google sheets, Doc and Drive
* Basic knowledge of Excel
* Proficiency in English ( Writing & Speaking) and Hindi ( At least speaking)
* Good at communicating via emails and over calls.
* Must understand online business’ and how they function
* Team handling skills
₹2L – ₹3L
* You excel at prioritization and multi-tasking - No day will be the same at Go2andaman. We work with timelines and structure but everything goes in parallel so prioritizing and multi-tasking will take you forward.
* You are Independent and proactive - You don’t wait for instructions to solve a problem and get things done.
* You embrace challenges - Nothing is out of scope for you.
* You are kind, personable, and professional (even when speaking to difficult individuals)- You will deal with customers who are trying to ‘get in touch with someone in management’. You will deal with teams who are relying on you to solve their issues. You will liaison with vendors and activity providers regularly.
* You have great work ethics - We trust you to be transparent & honest; and so are we.
* You understand new technology and creative concepts - We believe in smart work and hence are always looking to automate tasks with the help of technology. You don’t have to be a coder or geek but should have basic knowledge of slack, email automation platforms ( mailerlite, mailchimp etc) and wordpress.
* You Have a sense of humour, are outgoing, articulate, well-informed, intelligent, confident, and possess common sense.
Perks of working at Go2andaman:
* Party every (pay) day. Your work gets rewarded with competetive compensation. It really does pay to be on our team
* We keep our coffee and wi-fi strong
* Opportunity to know about a unique destination that is Andamans
* Work out of a modern, studio office space located in one of the happening areas of Bangalore - Indiranagar
* Opportunity to make a big impact in a rapidly growing company
* High performers are valued and rewarded accordingly
Don't forget to mention that you found the offer on Triptipedia!
This offer was posted more than 30 days ago, it might have
Apply for this job