Ithaka is looking for talented writers who have fallen in love with travel and curious about stories, people and cultures. We, at Ithaka, are building the most loved travel ecosystem for curious millennials and content is one of the foundation pillars of it.
The writers we are hiring will be working on launching and growing different countries on the platform through content. Details are below:
- Researching and understanding about a country and its culture from a travelers point of view
- Producing long-form, short-form content for our users to understand a place, an activity or a culture along with shortlisting images to complement those write-ups
- Writing and creating interesting, engaging and shareable travel content
- Ideating and experimenting with different forms of content or styles
- Taking interviews with Travel Influencers and other leaders in the ecosystem
- Promoting content across social channels
- Keeping up with the pop-culture and internet and creating travel content in line with the trends
- Constantly ideating and Instigating conversations, about everything - what people are sharing, liking and talking about on the Internet.
- Passion for Travel
- Experience in blogging/vlogging and writing online content
- A degree does not matter to us but and an undergraduate degree in mass media, advertising, journalism would help you
- Excellent storytelling and writing skills
- Imagination, and the ability to effectively express it
- Sincere curiosity or familiarity about working in a fast-paced startup
- Understanding of how stories work, specifically for the web
- Insights into the sub-culture of backpackers, globetrotters and travel bloggers
- Videography/Photography skills are a huge plus.
Interested candidates should include the following as part of their application:
- A detailed resume
- A cover letter that explains why you'd be right for the job
- We want to know how, where and why you travel.
- Your blog, Twitter and Instagram profile
- Links to published work
₹3.6L – ₹5L
Trip fund from Ithaka to travel a new international destination every year
Clear growth path from being a writer to a manager to the editor to content lead with the flexibility of moving departments if deemed fit.
At Ithaka, we believe in building an environment where everyone can take ownership and thrive in their roles. Coming to work should be a top motivation and not a drag every morning.
Find out what's it like working here: https://careers.ithaka.travel/ (Please do not apply without going through this)
Don't forget to mention that you found the offer on Triptipedia!
This offer was posted more than 30 days ago, it might have
Apply for this job