At 100HourHolidays we are always looking to work with like-minded people who have the same drive, ambition and enthusiasm as we have.
* Platform construction, infrastructure and functionality.
* Coding the website from scratch. Designing website structure and framework.
* Using modern tech to build site. This can be in a language of your choosing.
* Optimising the site for SEO purposes and to improve conversion rates.
* A passion and drive to build a user friendly product and to move the product forward.
* An ability to innovate and to explore new avenues for product and business development.
* Ability to employ and lead a team.
* Manage budgets and control spending.
Base Salary TBC, includes stock options.
If you have a passion for adventure, travel, hard work and are up for a good laugh then there is no better place to work than 100HourHolidays. So feel free to send over your CV and tell us why you would be a good fit for 100HourHolidays.
Don't forget to mention that you found the offer on Triptipedia!
This offer was posted more than 30 days ago, it might have
Apply for this job