We're hiring a Rockstar Frontend Developer to join the Weave Travels for an internship or part time position.
Weave is a web platform for travel companies. It allows tour companies and travel agencies to easily make multimedia, interactive and data driven content for their tours and packages, instead of relying on the industry standard of digital brochures and big blocks of text.
1. Work alongside our team to design the UI/UX of our next-gen travel platform (10% of role)
2. Lead and build the frontend for the customer and business focused sides of the platform (Beta is live, but there is a million more things to be done) (80% of role)
3. Help contribute to the business decisions and help us to create a world leading culture and world class team! (10% of role)
2. Experience in creating single page applications using ReactJS
3. Knowledge of state management in React via Flux, Redux, or Mobx
4. Experience or proven interest in design work (bonus if familiar working with tools like sketch, webflow, justinmind, invision, photoshop or illustrator)
5. Creating meaningful and thorough client side tests (both unit and integration tests)
1. Proficient in creating RESTful APIs in a programming language such as Python or Ruby
2. Knowledge of web microservice technologies: AWS, Azure, GCS
3. Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases
4. Experience with either Django or Flask framework
5. Experience in building and polishing a web-app from scratch
• Small team, flat hierarchy, high-paced
• Creativity and Hustle are valued over raw skill
• Company is alumni of the Next Canada program and has a lot of connection to both the Waterloo/Kitchener and Toronto Startup communities.
$30k – $70k
Don't forget to mention that you found the offer on Triptipedia!
This offer was posted more than 30 days ago, it might have
Apply for this job