Run organic and paid search for the Moment Shop, the largest online store for photography, filmmaking, and travel. The role is bigger than Moment the gear maker. It extends to the gear, apps, and photography trips we sell in the Moment Shop. This means supporting 20 different brands and making our store the place you shop before your next trip.
On one side you’ll be following the traditional role for search in making sure every article, trip, and product page is authoritative. This means managing both our organic and paid efforts to rank for the searches that matter. This also extends to multiple search boxes with Google, Amazon, Youtube, and iTunes to name a few. If people are searching for photography, filmmaking, and travel we want to win these searches.
On the other side you get to work creatively with our content and commerce teams as they explore what content to publish and what products to sell. You will be collaborating with them from the beginning, using data to help them make better decisions. We expect search boxes to be an integral part of the new campaigns we launch, therefore search will have a seat at the table during inception.
We’re looking for an analyst with a methodical approach who appreciates creative collaboration.
What you’ll be working on
- Collaborating with our content, commerce, and travel teams to provide insights on what content they should be publishing, gear to be carrying, and trips to be running.
- Supporting new campaigns with all of the SEO and SEM.
- Analyzing a lot of search data to find cheaper opportunities.
- Creating, managing, and optimizing our SEM campaigns.
- Working with fellow analysts on the team to forecast traffic from search, by platform.
- Using and managing our SEO tracking tools.
- Working with designers and engineers to make changes that improve our SEO results.
- Building and maintaining dashboards in our Looker BMI tool.
- Customer service, because everyone on the team does a few hours per week. And we mean everyone in the company.
You need these qualifications
- Passionate about photography and travel.
- Organized, detailed, and a simple communicator. Your analysis should be easy to follow.
- 2+ years managing SEO and SEM campaigns.
- Deep experience with either excel or SQL for data analysis.
- Experience forecasting search traffic.
- Experience building dashboards for others to understand our results.
- Experience with Google’s platform.
- Experience with Amazon, YouTube, and iTunes a very big plus.
- Experience at an e-commerce, media, or creative agency a big plus.
- Experience in a remote culture is helpful.
Compensation And Benefits
The Moment culture is about ownership so the more you take on the more you make. Otherwise we keep compensation simple...
- Equity in the company.
- A salary.
- Medical insurance or $550 per month to do what you want.
- A free Moment Trip every year.
- Moment gear.
- A $500 stipend per year to spend on your own equipment.
- Three company offsites per year.
- Unlimited vacation.
Are you in?
Don't forget to mention that you found the offer on Triptipedia!
This offer was posted more than 30 days ago, it might have
Apply for this job