1. Don't get into a cab that doesn't either have a meter or is not willing to settle on a price in advance
2. If the locals are doing it, you can do it
3. Only order one. If it is good, get more.
4. Restaurants on corners, main streets and with employees hackling at you tend to be overpriced and overrated.
5. Do not enter a bakery unless you are pulled in the by delicious smell
6. Always pack snack
7. Listen to the weather network and bring that rain jacket
8. Always cary toilet paper
9. Always cary hand sanitizer
10. If you don't ask, you don't get
We have always made it a habit to ask the locals for advice, give back generously whenever we can and to prioritize getting list in the city over a having a densely packed schedule. This list is ever evolving so if you have a suggestion or a travel rule you live by, don't hesitate to comment and share!
Hidden in the tropical rainforests, Crystal Cascades is a natural series of waterfalls that flow into large pools. Our canyoning course has been designed to have no environmental impact, and includes : - 5 Abseils up to 32 metres (104 ft) - Rockslides and swimming - 4 Rock Jumps if you are feeling brave - 30m ZipLine into water