1. Don't get into a cab that doesn't either have a meter or is not willing to settle on a price in advance
2. If the locals are doing it, you can do it
3. Only order one. If it is good, get more.
4. Restaurants on corners, main streets and with employees hackling at you tend to be overpriced and overrated.
5. Do not enter a bakery unless you are pulled in the by delicious smell
6. Always pack snack
7. Listen to the weather network and bring that rain jacket
8. Always cary toilet paper
9. Always cary hand sanitizer
10. If you don't ask, you don't get
We have always made it a habit to ask the locals for advice, give back generously whenever we can and to prioritize getting list in the city over a having a densely packed schedule. This list is ever evolving so if you have a suggestion or a travel rule you live by, don't hesitate to comment and share!
The safari takes you to the best tourist destinations in Uganda where you will encounter breathtaking scenery, abundant wildlife and cultural experiences. It involves visiting Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park, Murchison Falls National Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Kibale National Park and Lake Mburo National Park.