$347.20 / person
Despite its violent history of eruptions, Mount Vesuvius still offers a beautiful view of the surrounding area, which is a national park. Mt. Vesuvius’ eruption in AD79 buried the cities of both Pompeii and Ercolano beneath ashes, mud and lava. It left extreme damage but immaculate artefacts that can be seen today. This is a wonderful trip up the stratovolcano, allowing tourists to absorb the natural scenery and history.
Why should you choose us?
|Tour type||Group tour|
|Age requirement||All ages accepted|
|Your group size||Min 2, max 8|
Luxury, private air-conditioned vehicle // english-speaking driver or escort guide // parking, highway tolls, fuel, all taxes and driver maintenance included
Food/drinks // Admission to any sites (Mt. Vesuvius E11pp) // Gratuities
- Some roads are windy
- Please note that our escort drivers are able to provide information of the areas while in the vehicle
- Strollers and wheelchair dependent must have through carer if you wish we can arrange one for an additional cost
- Car seats for children are available upon request only
- Casual and comfortable outfit
- sunscreen if applicable season
- sunglasses if applicable season
- comfortable shoes
- layers depending on season
The escort driver will pick up clients at the address provided. Proceed to Naples with a 120 minutes stop at Mt. Vesuvius where the guest explore the Volcano. Or the reverse, where pick up is Naples and drop off is Rome with a 120 minutes stop Mt. Vesuvius.
Drop-off service is suitable for transfer from/to Naples airport or railway station to Sorrento, Positano, Praiano, Amalfi, Ravello or the other towns on the Amalfi Coast.