Journey back to the days of India’s Mughal Empire on this private Delhi to Agra tour that includes admission to two World Heritage sites—Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal. With a private guide, you’ll admire the 16th- and 17th-century architecture of the enormous Agra Fort and the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah (aka Baby Taj), and gaze in wonder at the exterior and interior grandeur of the Taj Mahal, one of the New7Wonders of the World. On this private day trip, you can be sure you’ll enjoy an in-depth and personalized experience.
* Private day trip to Agra from Delhi.
* Transport by air-conditioned vehicle included.
* Explore the huge expanse of the Agra Fort and learn about its Mughal architecture
* Visit two of India's UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites: the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort.
* Get an in-depth tour of the iconic Taj Mahal and the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj).
* Enjoy a traditional Indian lunch at a popular restaurant.
* Private tour with an expert guide ensures a more personalized and flexible experience.
6.00 Am Pick Up At Delhi
our Driver Pick up you from hotel/Home & proceed to Agra by Car. this early morning our driver will pick you up and you will proceed to Agra. on the way midway you will stop for refreshment. Around 8:00 hrs you will reach Agra City and will be taken straight to Taj Mahal. The Mughal City Agra is most famous for the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
9:45 hrs Visit Taj Mahal
Around 09:45 hrs you will reach the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal, an essential sight for all visitors to India is one of the most achingly beautiful architectural achievements in the world and is considered to be a symbol of enduring love. Shrouded in white marble the sheer elegance, purity and sentiment that are an integral part of the monument have touched the hearts of people from all corners of the world. One of the seven wonders of the world and a world heritage site was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in loving memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal who died while giving birth to their fourteenth child. Built in pure white marble Taj Mahal is located along the banks of the River Yamuna, the Taj spreads across almost 42 acres of land and it is believed that this particular spot was chosen by the emperor because of its peaceful and soothing effect. One of the seven wonders of the world, it stands as a tribute to undying love and all who visit it stand awed at the first impression created by this marvel in white marble.
12:30 hrs - open Lunch in a Agra's Good Restaurants
After visiting Taj Mahal you will be taken to a Agra's Good Restaurants to have lunch.
1:30 hrs - Visit Agra Fort
After lunch you will visit Agra Fort constructed by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D and includes many other buildings like the Moti Masjid and Musamman Burj, where Shah Jahan is believed to have been imprisoned and died.
15:30 hrs Visit Itmad-Ud-Daula (Baby Taj)
Itmad-ud-daulah has a special place in the chronicles of both histories as well as architecture. This is precisely because Itmad ud Daula is the very first tomb in India that is entirely made out of Marble. This is actually a mausoleum that overlooks the River Yamuna and is a tomb of Mir Ghiyas Beg, a minister in the court of Shah Jahan.
Jahangir fell in love with his widowed daughter who processes unspeakable beauty. She was later christened Noor Jahan and went down in the history as one of the most beautiful and artistically gifted women in the world. Jahangir conferred the title of Itmad-ud-doula or 'Pillar of the Empire' to his father-in-law. Noor Jahan ordered the tomb after the death of her father in 1622.
Finally, you will proceed back to Delhi along with an impression of TaJ and a sheer magic that the Taj exudes making it an unforgettable and cherished image forever. open arrive Delhi be dropped at your hotel or airport for your onward journey.
* Private Tour
* Professional English-speaking guide
* Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
* Entrance fees to all site attractions
* Exquisite Indian lunch
* All necessary transportation to/from site attractions.
* Mineral water.
* All taxes, fees and handling charges
* Gratuities (optional)
From the Delhi International Airport, your hotel in Delhi or other locations per your request
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Returns to original Departure point or Delhi International Airport
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
* Confirmation will be received at time of booking
* Dress code is smart casual. Please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended
* Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
* A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended
* This tour operates with a maximum of 16 people .
* This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
|Tour type||Private tour|
|Your group size||Min 1, max 15|
|Food options||Gluten free, halal|
Transport, guide, entrance fees to all site attractions, lunch, mineral water, taxes
This tour package is specially designed for foreign travellers coming to India for business trips and other purposes and wanted to explore Taj Mahal before leaving India. Explore Taj Mahal in one day from Delhi and return back. This package includes everything. Enjoy your luxury trip from Delhi in a luxury A/C car and return back on same day.