$578.68 / person
• Drop-off service is suitable for transfer from/to Naples airport or railway station to Sorrento, Positano, Praiano, Amalfi, Ravello or the other towns on the Amalfi Coast. As well from Rome and Florence.
• Drop-off service can also be arranged from the Naples seaport to one of these towns.
• Car service includes an English-speaking driver from/to airport, railway station, or seaport in Naples.
• You can choose this service to reach your hotel/accommodation on the Amalfi Coast or the railway/airport for your departure from Naples center city. The fees indicated are for a single, one-way trip (round-trip prices upon request).
• Fee includes tolls and fuel, driver, vehicle and is all-inclusive. You will be contacted to confirm location details (hotel name, street address, etc).
Why should you choose us?
Pay 15% now, the rest on the day of the trip
Flexible cancellation policy
|Tour type||Group tour|
|Age requirement||All ages accepted|
|Your group size||Min 2, max 8|
Luxury, private air-conditioned vehicle // english-speaking driver or escort guide // parking, highway tolls, fuel, all taxes and driver maintenance included
Food/drinks // Gratuities
- Some roads are windy
- Please note that our escort drivers are able to provide information of the areas while in the vehicle
- Strollers and wheelchair dependent must have through carer if you wish we can arrange one for an additional cost
- Car seats for children are available upon request only
- Casual and comfortable outfit
- sunscreen if applicable season
- sunglasses if applicable season
- comfortable shoes
- layers depending on season
Rome-Naples transfer (car service)
Drop-off service is suitable for transfer from/to Naples airport or railway station to Sorrento, Positano, Praiano, Amalfi, Ravello or the other towns on the Amalfi Coast.
Rome-Naples transfer (car service) with stop in Herculaneum
The escort driver will pick up clients at the address provided. Proceed to Naples with a 120 minutes stop at Herculaneum where the guest explore the Village. Or the reverse, where pick up is Naples and drop off is Rome with a 120 minutes stop Herculaneum.