$49.32 / person
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Tour type||Private tour|
|Your group size||Minimum 1 person|
Grand mosque, Heritage village , Dates market, Gold souk, Corniche, Emirates Palace Hotel (Drive Pass), Qasr Al Watan (Drive Pass), Etihad Tower (Drive Pass)
Women must wear long, loose clothing to ensure that their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times.
• If required, a long abaya with scarf (long black attire) may be borrowed from the local operator
• Men must not reveal any skin above their knees and their shoulders must be covered. Failure to do so will result in refused entry. Please note, no clothes are provided for men.
• The duration of the tour includes the time required for hotel pick-up, drop off also the distance to and from the destination.
• In case of any changes in the exact pickup time, the operator will email or text or WhatsApp you one night before.
• It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festivals.
No need to bring any thing, just only keep your id copy with you.
► Flightseeing Tour Over a Modernistic City ► Dune Bashing ► Sand Boarding ► Quad Riding ► Camel Riding ► Sightseeing in Both Abu Dhabi & Dubai with a Private Guide ► Dinner Cruise at Sea on a Traditional Boat ► Belly Dancing Show in the Desert ► Snorkeling in Warm Waters ► And Much, Much More…
Explore Abu Dhabi Desert Safari. Enjoy a desert adventure of a lifetime experience with us. Just try to ride the ship of the desert. Highlights: · Dune Bashing · Camel riding · Sand boarding · Henna painting · Belly Dance · Tanoura dance · Shisha smoking · Dishdasha ·