$99 - $165 / person
1. Pickup from Manama city( Hotel, Airport)
2. Al-Fatih Mosque (Great Mosque) Internal visit with local guide to the biggest mosque in Bahrain. (Closed on Fridays ). Closed during COVID-19. Duration: 15 minute
3. Bahrain National Museum The biggest Museum in the Gulf region. To learn about : history, tradition, culture, economy and geography of Bahrain. Museum closes on Tuesdays. Duration: 1 hour Admission Ticket Included
4. Moda Mall - Bahrain World Trade Center One of the most attractive architecture building in the world. A green building that was rewarded :The Best Commercial Tall Building in the middle east. Photo stop for Bahrain Bay Island ( Man made Island ). Duration: 15 minutes.
5. Qal'at al-Bahrain Inside visit to Bahrain Fort ( Qal'at ). The biggest archaeological and historical site in the region. Dated back to around 5000 years. Duration: 40 minutes.
6. Bab el-Bahrain Souk Enjoy a walk in the old part of Manama Souk. Experience the small allies of Manama. Stop in one of the traditional coffee shops to taste a traditional cup of tea, And enjoy an authentic Bahrain Lunch. Pass by spicy shops to to learn about the secret of the spices. Duration: 1 hour.
7. Bahrain International Circuit Visit Bahrain International Formula one circuit ( BIF ). Step on the main grand stand of this stunning car race circuit. Visit welcome Center. Duration: 25 minutes.
8. Royal Camel Farm Drive to Royal Camel Farm. Private farm with more than 500 Camels. Or Endurance village. Duration: 20 minutes.
9. Photo stop outside Oil Museum and first oil well Photo stop near first oil well in west of the gulf region. Oil museum is private museum and closed. Duration: 10 minutes.
10. Tree Of Life Photo stop to the amazing 440 years old tree. in the middle of the hot dry desert. 35 Kilometers south of Manama. Duration: 20 minutes.
11. Dilmun Royal Burial Mounds Photo stop at the Royal Burial Mounds at Al A'ali village. Duration 10 minutes.
12. Watch how Pottery makers create Jars and Potters since Dilmun civilization by visiting one Pottery workshop Duration: 15 minutes.
13. Back to Manama.
|Tour type||Group tour|
|Age requirement||All ages accepted|
|Your group size||Min 1, max 6|
Transportation in Private SUV A/C car. Traditional Bahraini Lunch. Guiding in all sites. All entry fees. Taxes.
Personal expenses. Additional requests.
During this Round Tour we will be sight-seeing areas in the following destinations: Polonnaruwa, Minneriya National Park, Sigiriya, Kandy, Ella, Yala, Galle, Mirissa. The guests will be provided with good quality, air conditioned, comfortable vehicles with a driver-guide to help with your tour and free wi-fi.
Guided tour of Sapelo Island five miles offshore from the Georgia Coast. Includes roundtrip ferry ride to the Island, the University of Georgia's Marine Institute, R. J. Reynolds Mansion, historic, Sapelo Island Lighthouse, beautiful unspoiled and undeveloped Atlantic Ocean beach, and African-American community of slave descendants.