Marco is a stealth mobile social platform that allows users to find and connect with friends around the world, and meet new people when they travel — run by Silicon Valley executives with backing from multi-billion-dollar-exit founders turned angel investors.
Are you a tenacious Growth/Marketing veteran with experience in early-stage product positioning and go-to-market strategy, with expertise in network effects, successful product deployments, user acquisition & retention? Read on.
Marco is looking to grow its founding team by finding a qualified go-to-market veteran with experience in early-stage product positioning; expertise in network effects, successful product deployments, user acquisition & retention, and growth. Sound like you? Read on.
You will work hand-in-hand with the CEO and current marketing lead to define Marco’s initial rollout — responsible for identifying the data-driven and strategic market entry point, aimed towards winning over a niche spectrum of users that can be galvanized as a catalyst for network effect growth.
- Tenacious & hungry — growth is a grind, and we'll be pushing every day
- A self-starter — you will be the owner for Marco’s overarching g2m strategy, guided by your own expertise. Though you will collaborate with all stakeholders, you should require little hands-on oversight or direction
- A person of integrity — our brand is all about trust, and this is pervasive throughout what we do internally
- A quick learner — you will be quick to familiarize yourself with Marco, the quantitative and qualitative attributes of our prospective users, and thoughtfully analyze and map out the best way to deliver Marco to strategically-chosen groups of users — with the ultimate goal of worldwide growth
- Obsessed with data and experiments — KPIs, hypothesis-driven experiments, CAC and data analysis will be your best friend
- An expert with user acquisition, engagement, and retention
- An expert with all digital marketing channels
- Passionate about brand building
- Experience with launching mobile applications, online communities, or growth agencies
- 4+ years of marketing experience at a startup or company with a strong entrepreneurial lean, with experience in new product launches
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must — you will be responsible for effectively communicating Marco’s value prop for user adoption, and upon launch, you will be dealing with users and the outside world on a daily basis
- Strong Analytical Skills — you will be responsible for marketing spend allocation and strategy
- Experience with managing and daily execution of FB & IG marketing, Google Adwords, and other social media channels (i.e., YouTube, Twitter)
- Experience in SEO, SEM, and email campaigns
- Experience in developing ad campaigns, and A/B testing
Bonus: Experience in any/all of the above within a startup that you saw from seed stage through Series A + growth
Don't forget to mention that you found the offer on Triptipedia!
Apply for this job