At 100HourHolidays we are always looking to work with like-minded people who have the same drive, ambition and enthusiasm as we have.
* Driving front end traffic to the platform.
* Experience in digital marketing through facebook, instagram, google and email
* Building campaigns, with funnels and data tracking.
* Setting and achieving KPI's.
* Content management and creation.
* Posting regular and engaging content to customers.
* Managing a budget, controlling ad spend
* Recruiting a team and working with that team to achieve goals.
Base Salary TBC - dependent on previous experience. Includes stock options.
If you have a passion for adventure, travel, hard work and are up for a good laugh then there is no better place to work than 100HourHolidays. So feel free to send over your CV and tell us why you would be a good fit for 100HourHolidays.
Don't forget to mention that you found the offer on Triptipedia!
This offer was posted more than 30 days ago, it might have
Apply for this job