When is the high season in Cuba?
The high season in Cuba runs from December to March and from July to August.
The best travel time for Cuba is the months of November to April. The daytime temperatures are then perfect. For...
Best Time of the year to Visit Cuba and What to Wear
- Wet season runs from May to October.
- Dry season runs from November to April.
(If you want the best prices on accommodation avoid holidays)
- Peak Season: December to March, July and...
What is your best advice forPeak Season?
Triptipedia is a free collaborative encyclopedia of travel tips written by 600+ contributors. Here, everyone can browse, save and share tips for better travel.
- Plan your next trip using practical advice from fellow travelers and locals in the know.
- Give back & help others by sharing useful tips, whether from your hometown or from your travels!
Our best travel tips of the week every Tuesday in your inbox, one click
Copyright © 2020 Triptipedia