Am I packing too much? Am I packing too little? How much should I pack for a days worth of travel? These are the questions we all seem to get when traveling for business. From attire, to accessories, we got you covered. Here's our list of 10 essential items to bring when traveling!
1. Blazer - For a weeks worth of traveling, we recommend bringing two blazers. Try to pick neutral colors (such as grey, navy, black) as they compliment any color greatly.
1. Tops and Trousers - Just like the blazer, neutral colors are your friend here. Choose prints that compliment your blazer.
1. Dress shoes - We recommend to bring a pair of black and brown dress shoes. Choose comfort over style if you think you're going to be walking a lot.
1. Enough underwear for each day you'll be traveling. Maybe even a one or two extra. Accidents can happen anytime.
1. Pajamas - Are you really going to sleep in your suit?
1. Traveling Outfit - If you're on a long flight, comfort is your biggest ally.
1. Toiletries - Shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, hand sanitizer, flushable wipes, razor, & breath mints are a must.
1. Chargers - Bring the chargers for your electronics, such as your phone, camera, & trimmers.
1. Identification - I.D. for domestic, and your passport for international flights.
1. Business Card - You never know who you'll meet when traveling. Networking is key.
This trip takes you to the magical Amazon Jungle where you will sleep in eco-lodges, visit the Tambopata Nature Reserve, see spectacular waterfalls, experience the jungle wildlife and wake up to beautiful morning birdsong and brilliant sunsets. We end the journey in the grand Machu Picchu.
Our guides will take you on an informative and entertaining free tour in English around the old city centre of Leipzig. You will find out about famous composers who lived in Leipzig, which poets stopped here and why the city has grown so fast in recent years. We also give insights on what else you can experience in Leipzig, where to eat and where