Am I packing too much? Am I packing too little? How much should I pack for a days worth of travel? These are the questions we all seem to get when traveling for business. From attire, to accessories, we got you covered. Here's our list of 10 essential items to bring when traveling!
1. Blazer - For a weeks worth of traveling, we recommend bringing two blazers. Try to pick neutral colors (such as grey, navy, black) as they compliment any color greatly.
1. Tops and Trousers - Just like the blazer, neutral colors are your friend here. Choose prints that compliment your blazer.
1. Dress shoes - We recommend to bring a pair of black and brown dress shoes. Choose comfort over style if you think you're going to be walking a lot.
1. Enough underwear for each day you'll be traveling. Maybe even a one or two extra. Accidents can happen anytime.
1. Pajamas - Are you really going to sleep in your suit?
1. Traveling Outfit - If you're on a long flight, comfort is your biggest ally.
1. Toiletries - Shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, hand sanitizer, flushable wipes, razor, & breath mints are a must.
1. Chargers - Bring the chargers for your electronics, such as your phone, camera, & trimmers.
1. Identification - I.D. for domestic, and your passport for international flights.
1. Business Card - You never know who you'll meet when traveling. Networking is key.
The Florida Keys hold many natural treasures with a day trip that will give you an introduction to the most fragile ecosystems in the world and many endangered species. This one focuses on the coral reef and mangrove island habitat, which are disappearing fast as development continues to put huge stresses on the limited natural and human resources
This is a tour for those who want to know the marble industry in detail. In this tour we take you to the marble quarries, to the sawmills where the marble is industrially shaped and to the artisans workshops where the marble is shaped by hand. Not to forget the unique scenery of the quarries.