Sreemangal is located Northeast region of Bangladesh and is one of the most beautiful and scenic places in our country. It is also called the city of 'two leaves and a bud. Nature has adorned Sreemangal with green tress and it soothes one's eyes. A large portion of world's highest quality tea is grown here.
Here you can discover Tea garden, Rubber garden, Pineapple garden, Lemon garden, Tribal village (Khasi and Manipuri tribe), Wildlife including endangered western Hoolock Gibbons, Barking Deer, Python, Spit Viper, Loris, King Cobra, Pig-tailed Macaque, Phayre's leaf monkey (Chosma Pora Hanuman), Capped langur monkey, Fishing cat, Wildcat and many types of Spider and Butterfly. Also you will trek through forest and hills to discover Ham Ham Waterfall.
Pick up from Dhaka and drop off in Dhaka.
Day One: Dhaka-Sreemangal, Tea Estates, Tribal Village and Taste 7 Layers Tea)
Day Two: Trekking at Rajkandi Reserve Forest to explore Ham Ham Waterfall)
Day Three: Wildlife and Scenic Hiking through Lawachara National Park, Tribal Village)
* Visit Tea Capital of Bangladesh
* Taste seven layers tea
* Visit tribal village
* Trekking at Rajkandi reserve forest and explore Ham Ham waterfall.
* Wildlife and scenic trekking through Lawachara national park
* Train journey and see the Scenic view in the countryside.
* Interact with Indigenous peoples
* Enjoy a unique experience beyond your expectation.
* Accommodation for 2 nights on twin sharing basis
* Transports (AC Car, Train, Tuk-tuk, 4×4 Car)
* Professional English Speaking Guide
* All entrance tickets
* Complimentary breakfast at hotel
* Lunch & Dinner in a Local Restaurant
* All tips except our guide and driver
3 days / 2 nights
|Tour type||Private tour|
|Age requirement||All ages accepted|
|Your group size||Min 1, max 4|
|Duration||3 days / 2 nights|
|Food options||Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, halal|
Air-conditioned (car, train, Tuk-tuk (CNG), 4×4 car), accommodation in Nishorgo Eco-resort for twin-sharing basis for two nights
Personal expenses, souvenirs, food, drinks and snacks
Since local people don't see many foreign tourists they might be a bit curious but are very friendly and cooperative peoples. Please be polite to the locals!
Sun protection, bug repellent, rain coat, hiking boots.