1. Sign up for ClearMe! ClearMe is not in every airport in America, but it is in many of the major airports. This paid subscription is per year and allows you to skip the large lines at security by using a biometric system.
1. Sign up for Global Entry! This not only gives you quicker access back into America, but also comes with TSA PreCheck. Global Entry is about $100 and lasts for 5 years. If you match ClearMe with Global Entry/TSA PreCheck, you can breeze through airport security in no time while keeping your belts, shoes, jackets and other garments that make the lines so much longer.
1. Four Wheel Bags! If you don't have bags that roll on 4 wheels, then I highly suggest that you invest in some. Also, spring for the hard cases, you won't regret it.
1. Battery Packs! Purchase a rechargeable battery pack so that you can remain on the go without being tethered to one location.
1. Universal Power Adapter! It seems like America is the only one that using 120V, so make sure you purchase a good one to travel with. We recommend one with USB outlets as well as a 120V plug.
1. Low Denomination Currency! While we will say to have a multitude of denominations of currency, we do recommend that you have low ones ready for simple things like tipping drivers, waiters, and anyone else you are helped by on your trip. Tipping is not using done in most of the world, but in America it is. With that said, tipping is always welcome everywhere!
If you are looking for places for your next vacation or maybe a new recipe, then check us out and drop us a line!!
Hidden in the tropical rainforests, Crystal Cascades is a natural series of waterfalls that flow into large pools. Our canyoning course has been designed to have no environmental impact, and includes : - 5 Abseils up to 32 metres (104 ft) - Rockslides and swimming - 4 Rock Jumps if you are feeling brave - 30m ZipLine into water
2 Day Toubkal Ascent trek is the most popular trek in Morocco. the trek starts and finishs in Marrakech including transport from to Imlil area where we meet our local team guide and muleteer befor heading up to mount Toubkal summit 4167m of altitude the highest peak in Northen Africa .