1. Australia Dairy Company at 47 Parkes Street
1. Al Deate Balls at Yan On Building , 1 Kwong Wa Street. (a place flooded with aldult toy retails)
2. Nelson Street
3. Dundas Street
4. The corner of Sai Yeung Choi Street South and Dundas Street
5. Mammy Pancake (local style pancake) at the corner of Dundas Street and Kwong Wa Street
1. Knutsford Terrace
1. Mido Cafe at the corner of Temple Street and Public Square Street
2. Temple Street
3. Four Seasons Clay Pot Rice at 46-58 Arthur Street
1. Lan Kwai Fong
2. Mott 32 at Standard Chartered Bank Building, 4-4a Des Voeux Road
3. Stanley Street from Cochrane Street
4. Ser Wong Fun at 30 Cochrane Street
5. Lan Fong Yuen at 2 Gage Street
6. Chualam's Pho at UG/F, Kailey Tower, 15-25 Wellington Street, Central
1. Ding's Kitchen at 21/F, V Point, 18 Tang Lung Street, Causeway Bay
2. Mou Mou Club Shop 309-310, 3/F, World Trade Centre (self-serve Japanese style hotpot in one price)
Hope you will enjoy the food and experience in the places I mentioned!
This is a private tour to visit "Venice of the East" ancient town----Zhouzhuang and picturesque city Suzhou. On this day trip by private vehicle, stroll through Suzhou's marvelous Lingering Garden and view its Grand Canal. You’ll explore Zhouzhuang's waterways, Shantang street to experience ancient people's fashion.
Shop till you drop in Shanghai local market. Get unforgettable shopping experience in most popular local markets: Fabric market, Tea market, off brand market, antique market, etc. Taste 3 different kind of tea and recognize what it is. Seek out a bargain or pick up some unique souvenirs in off brand, antique market.