1. Australia Dairy Company at 47 Parkes Street
1. Al Deate Balls at Yan On Building , 1 Kwong Wa Street. (a place flooded with aldult toy retails)
2. Nelson Street
3. Dundas Street
4. The corner of Sai Yeung Choi Street South and Dundas Street
5. Mammy Pancake (local style pancake) at the corner of Dundas Street and Kwong Wa Street
1. Knutsford Terrace
1. Mido Cafe at the corner of Temple Street and Public Square Street
2. Temple Street
3. Four Seasons Clay Pot Rice at 46-58 Arthur Street
1. Lan Kwai Fong
2. Mott 32 at Standard Chartered Bank Building, 4-4a Des Voeux Road
3. Stanley Street from Cochrane Street
4. Ser Wong Fun at 30 Cochrane Street
5. Lan Fong Yuen at 2 Gage Street
6. Chualam's Pho at UG/F, Kailey Tower, 15-25 Wellington Street, Central
1. Ding's Kitchen at 21/F, V Point, 18 Tang Lung Street, Causeway Bay
2. Mou Mou Club Shop 309-310, 3/F, World Trade Centre (self-serve Japanese style hotpot in one price)
Hope you will enjoy the food and experience in the places I mentioned!
Get acquainted with Shanghai old town and tasty local dim sum breakfast plus traditional tea ceremony experience on a 3-hour walking tour with your professional local guide. Stroll through old neighborhood community to see last shanty town, Old City Wall and Shanghai style land houses. In addition, visit traditional birds market, Confucius temple.
Save hours researching attractions and navigating public transport by having a driver to take you to Shanghai's best sites. Highlights include The Yuyuan Garden, taking part in a tea ceremony, a dim sum lunch, visiting the French Concession, and The Bund.