1. Experience – A good TA will know the market. They will have the perfect supplier to use and get you the best match for a vacation. When problems arise, they will know just how to handle them.
2. Advocate – With a TA, you always have someone in your corner when problems arise. They will take the problems off your shoulders and get them corrected. You don’t have to worry about them and can go on and enjoy your vacation.
3. Resources – TA’s have access to tools that the general public doesn’t. They can get you better pricing, upgrades and amenities. Remember, when you make a reservation for yourself, you can be a onetime guest and the place will treat you like everyone else. By going through the TA, the supplier will recognize the repeat service and you can get better treatment overall.
4. Convenience – When booking a trip you can spend hours, if not days researching everything from plane pricing, to hotels, to excursions, etc. With a TA, you get your time back because they will do all the work. They will present to you some options to choose from but all the research will be done by them.
5. Relationships – The more you work with your TA, the better they get to know you. Eventually, they will be able to anticipate your needs. They can plan things out for you ahead of time once they know what you like and dislike.
6. Save Money – TA’s have access to deals and can save you money. TA’s also have access to group deals and bundles that are not normally available to the general public.
7. Better Destinations – As I mentioned with experience, a good TA will know the market. They will know the hot spots to go to and the better places to stay. On top of that they will know the best time of the year to go to these destinations.
8. Exclusive Access – TA’s will have access to deals, as previously mentioned, that the general public won’t have. That means there are special access deals that only TA’s will get you into. Basically a TA can make you a VIP without spending the VIP money.
9. They are Awsome – No really they are. TA’s do the job because they love helping people to plan their vacations. They are passionate about what they do and strive to make every trip they plan perfect.
10. They are FREE!!! – Well, most are. A lot of TA’s won’t charge you anything as they get paid through commission. It won’t cost you anything extra to use a TA and in fact, they can help save you money.
During this 8 days Round Tour we will be sight-seeing areas in the following destinations: The guests will be provided with good quality, air-conditioned, comfortable vehicles with a driver-guide to help with your tour and free wi-fi. All vehicles will have baby seats available if needed. We provide hotel accommodations for 8 nights