Myanmar is a fascinating country attracting the travelers with its natural resources, glided pagodas and temples, adventure activities and mesmerizing cultures of different ethnic. Top destinations in Myanmar are Bagan, Yangon, Inle Lake, Mandalay and Ngapali Beach. Among them, Bagan is the best traveler ‘choice destination in Myanmar.
Bagan is known as ‘land of temples’ or ‘the ancient city of Myanmar’ and famous with his beautiful temples built between early 10th and late 13th century. Even though you can see over 3000 temples scattered on the ground of 104 square kilometers wide land, what you can’t see is over 10000 ruined temples extensively damaged by the two large earthquakes occurred in July 28 of 1975 and August 24 of 2016.
Try to catch once in lifetime moment of Bagan Sunset or Sunrise because it is one of the best romantic things in the world. Wonderful sunsets or sunrises in Myanmar are treasurable moments that will always be in your mind Even though some of Sunset temples are temporarily closed for security reasons now, there are still left temples which allowed tourists to climb. For up to date information, contact Emerald Garden Myanmar Travel from their Social Medias.
* Shwe-Zi-Gon Pagoda - An attractive feature of Myanmar stupa built on stonework
* Wet Kyi Inn Gu Byuk Kyi Temple - Antique wall painting of Jartaka scenes.
* Ananda Temple - A temple of enormous and best brick works
* That-Byin-Nyu Temple- Rising to a height of 201 feet above the ground overseeing other memorials around.
* Nyaung Oo Market – Learn the local people lifestyles.
* Kyan Sit Thar U-min - A tunnel with well complicated paintings
* Bu Pa Ya – Located on the bank of Irrawaddy River and a good place to watch sunset as well.
* Archeological Museum – Learn the history of Bagan Emperor.
* Gawdawpalin Temple – Second tallest temple after That Byin Nyu Temple
I’m sure you don’t want to regret. So never miss this chance if you have enough time and of course enough money about 300 USD per ride. It is hard to explain how the feeling is. Your personal experience will be your best answer.
A romantic choice but it is not for you if you are animal lover.
The best option for backpackers or the travelers who want cheap or adventure seekers
Highly Recommended by Emerald Garden Myanmar Travel because it saves your time, no dusty, easy visit
3 Days/ Northern Myiek Islands Private Boat Tour from Myeik
This three days private boat tour will enable you to explore some Islands at Northern Myeik Archipelago of Myanmar. Tour activities included are swimming, snorkeling, and light hiking. Also, you can observe more social and business activities of local on a half-day city tour.
Private Full-day Yangon City Experience
Walking tour in downtown Yangon, Yangon circular train ride as city experience, shop at Boyoke market, Visit the famous Shwedagon, the landmark of Yangon.