Cruises are simple getaways that include something for everyone. Their great for families with kids looking for entertainment, couples looking for a few days off and solo travelers who want to explore the world. Below are some of our best tips for a successful cruise!
1. Always take the excursions. It's the best way to explore the place you're going.
2. Have problems with getting seasick? Book a balcony room, it will settle the symptoms.
3. If you have kids, book the on board kid and teen programs. It'll help give the adults some alone time.
4. Always remember to bring water shoes, trust me.
5. Roll your clothes for more space in your baggage.
6. Always read the daily program, you never know what activities you might find.
7. First thing you should do; always tour the entire ship.
8. Take your time getting off the ship for tour days. Everyone rushes to get off the ship as soon as they can.
9. Research the places you'll be on the port day. It'll help you create a plan on what you want to do.
10. And if you have any problems. Always ask the staff, they are amazing when it comes to fixing problems!
2 Day Toubkal Ascent trek is the most popular trek in Morocco. the trek starts and finishs in Marrakech including transport from to Imlil area where we meet our local team guide and muleteer befor heading up to mount Toubkal summit 4167m of altitude the highest peak in Northen Africa .
The Florida Keys hold many natural treasures with a day trip that will give you an introduction to the most fragile ecosystems in the world and many endangered species. This one focuses on the coral reef and mangrove island habitat, which are disappearing fast as development continues to put huge stresses on the limited natural and human resources