Cruises are simple getaways that include something for everyone. Their great for families with kids looking for entertainment, couples looking for a few days off and solo travelers who want to explore the world. Below are some of our best tips for a successful cruise!
1. Always take the excursions. It's the best way to explore the place you're going.
2. Have problems with getting seasick? Book a balcony room, it will settle the symptoms.
3. If you have kids, book the on board kid and teen programs. It'll help give the adults some alone time.
4. Always remember to bring water shoes, trust me.
5. Roll your clothes for more space in your baggage.
6. Always read the daily program, you never know what activities you might find.
7. First thing you should do; always tour the entire ship.
8. Take your time getting off the ship for tour days. Everyone rushes to get off the ship as soon as they can.
9. Research the places you'll be on the port day. It'll help you create a plan on what you want to do.
10. And if you have any problems. Always ask the staff, they are amazing when it comes to fixing problems!
Enjoy a full day trip up to the Lassithi Plateau with majestic views and off-roading thrown in. Keep your eyes open for eagles & vultures. Explore Greek mythology and visit the birthplace of the Greek god Zeus. Also visit a 2000 year old plane tree in Krassi.
The most famous archaeological sites in the world like you’ve never seen before. The evocative scenery of the ancient Pompeii and Herculaneum and the boundless panorama of the imposing Vesuvius are the supporting pillars of what still today represents a memorable spectacle,a journey through time through ancient and glorious Roman necropolis.