When I began packing to go away I honestly believed that I would need absolutely everything I own! It wasn't until I actually started travelling that I realised actually I really didn't need half of the stuff I originally packed...so I start leaving things behind.
I must have given a small suitcase amount of clothes to the charity shops around Australia whilst I was there because I didn't realise just how many of my clothes I didn't wear!
So I have devised this list, how you use this list is up to you, whether you use it as a guide to your own packing or would just like to know what a girl HAS to have in her bag!
1. Good reading book
3. My camera
4. Plug adaptor
5. Extension lead
6. Small travel/face towel
7. Travel pillow
8. Travel blanket
10. Ear plugs
1. To get me through any length of journey.
2. To keep track of my trip.
3. To capture the most beautiful moments, I use my phone to capture my everyday activities and my camera for the views I want to keep.
4. I only pack one adaptor, number 5 explains why.
5. By packing an extension lead I can fit up to 4 of the same plugs into the 1 adaptor.
6. I use my face towel all day everyday! It's good for keeping my face dry and cool whilst I'm out and takes next to no time to dry after washing.
7. I can't get through a train journey or a flight without it now I have it.
8. It always shocks me how cool they keep the aeroplanes during flight, plus I can't sleep without a blanket over me.
9. I always have my earphones in any bag I'm carrying! I have to have them with me, even if I have them turned down low just the background music can make a trip go so much faster!
10. Earplugs are definitely the best item on my list! I dread to think how much sleep I would have lost if I didn't have them with me.