The bus is the cheapest form of transportation to reach Pattaya from Bangkok. The buses are air conditioned and are very comfortable. You can get the bus from level 1 gate 8 at arrival hall.
There are two service providers 389 and Bell Travel.
Bell travel first bus goes at eight in the morning. Bell Travel tickets can only be booked from there website. There are no counter sale of tickets.
* Bus Schedule: 08:00, 10:00, 12:00, 14:00 16:00, 18:00
* Bus Fare: 280 THB/person
* Drop of Point - North Pattaya Road.
You can take a shared Tuk-Tuk or ride a bike if you have less luggage to reach your hotel. Shared Tuk-Tuk can cost you between 40-60 THB. Cost will vary more depending on the location of your hotel in Pattaya.
* Bus Schedule: 05:30, 06:30, 07:00, 08:00, 09:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00, 18:00, 19:00, 20:00, 21:00, 22:00
* Bus Fare: 120 THB/person
* Drop of Point - Central and South Pattaya intersection
21:00 and 22:00 bus will go to North Pattaya bus station only
There are no buses from Don Mueang Airport as we have from Suvarnabhumi airport. You have to go to the nearby bus stop. There are two bus stations that you can choose – Eastern Bus Station (Ekkamai) and the Northern Bus Station (Mo Chit). I took Mo Chit bus station as it was less tricky. I took a cab for 150 THB from the airport to reach Mo Chit. Then I took a bus from there to Pattaya for 108 THB. The first bus service starts at 4:30 AM; it would be beneficial if you have reached early in the morning. It takes One and half hours to two hours to reach Pattaya from here.
* Buses leave every 30 to 40 minutes from Ekamai
* The first bus leaves at 05:00 and the last bus leaves at 23:00. The bus fare is 108 THB
* Buses leave every 30 to 40 minutes from Morchit-2
* The first bus leaves at 04:30 and the last bus leaves at 22:00
Note - A metered taxi from the airport to Pattaya has an official price of 1,050 baht, plus 60 baht for expressway charges.