If you are travelling to Malaysia and going to be staying in Kuala Lumpur then We would recommend choosing Air BnB. They are affordable, well maintained, within the city.
1. Go to Air BnB
2. Search for Stay in Kuala Lumpur.
3. Choose Regalia Suites, 28th Floor hosted by Ridzuan
4. Enjoy your stay in amazing flat on 28th floor with view to die for. From your window you will have view of an entire high way and in the same complex, as being a guest you have free access to their infinity pool which gives you view of entire city and Petronas towers and KL minera tower. It is Magnificent.
5. They have mini store at ground floor where you get all daily essentials from comb, soap, brush, noodles, drinks, beer whatever you need. They also have laundry service at the ground floor which gives you completely dried clothes.
6. Putra Mall is just next door within 5 minutes of walking.
7. Putra Station is just on the opposite side of the road. You can actually see Putra Mall and Putra Station from your window.
Best View at Best Price with Best Amenities, Near to metro station, near To Batu Caves.
You won't feel like leaving Kuala Lumpur.
Ultimately, the ABC rewards our tireless endeavor via bestowing the 360o outlook of the surrounding snowy mountains that embraces entire Annapurna Massif that includes the snow-capped peaks of Annapurna I (8,091m), Annapurna South (7,219m), and Annapurna Fang (7,647m), Mt. Machhapuchhre (6,993m), Gangapurna (7,455m), and other neighboring snow-cap
Kayak and snorkel along the beautiful islands of Koh Samui's Ang Thong Marine Park and enjoy the stunning gifts of nature. Featuring the world’s most popular sit-on-top kayak and a delicious buffet Thai lunch, this is one trip you should not miss.