If you are travelling to Malaysia and going to be staying in Kuala Lumpur then We would recommend choosing Air BnB. They are affordable, well maintained, within the city.
1. Go to Air BnB
2. Search for Stay in Kuala Lumpur.
3. Choose Regalia Suites, 28th Floor hosted by Ridzuan
4. Enjoy your stay in amazing flat on 28th floor with view to die for. From your window you will have view of an entire high way and in the same complex, as being a guest you have free access to their infinity pool which gives you view of entire city and Petronas towers and KL minera tower. It is Magnificent.
5. They have mini store at ground floor where you get all daily essentials from comb, soap, brush, noodles, drinks, beer whatever you need. They also have laundry service at the ground floor which gives you completely dried clothes.
6. Putra Mall is just next door within 5 minutes of walking.
7. Putra Station is just on the opposite side of the road. You can actually see Putra Mall and Putra Station from your window.
Best View at Best Price with Best Amenities, Near to metro station, near To Batu Caves.
You won't feel like leaving Kuala Lumpur.
Todaiji Temple with the giant Buddha statue, pet the deers in the park, Kasuga Taisha Shrine and its thousand lanterns, visit the Kikuichi traditional Japanese knife shop With a guide who will keep you safe and will show you the city in a very unique way, welcome to Nara with the family bike tour.
National Monument, Merdeka Square, Istiqlal Mosque, Chatedral Church, Old Town Batavia, England Bridge, Sunda Kelapa Harbour, Cafe Batavia, Petak 9 China Town, Traditional Market, Surabaya Street Jakarta Flea Market, Batavia Cafe, Traditional Culinary Tour, Jakarta Old Temple, Jakarta Night Market at Pasar Baru...