First Time Traveling? Check Some Details Here!
- Provide your passport at least one month in advance;
- Check the validity of the passport and visas;
- When receiving tickets, check the data and services requested;
- Always take a copy of your passport;
- Slight international driver's license: even if you do not want to rent a car, you may need it;
- Some countries require yellow fever vaccine. Check this and other possible requirements with the representation of the foreign country in Brazil that You will visit.
- Identify your suitcase (name, address, phone number etc);
- Take only the essentials;
- Always carry a change of clothes and a coat in your handbag;
- Check the country voltage and carry electrical adapters.
- Avoid loading high-value notes;
- Take one or more international credit cards;
- Traveler's Checks are safe and well accepted, but a passport or copy is required to change;
- Never carry all the money in one place;
- Exchange small amounts at the airport for taxi fares, tips and then look for better exchange rates.
- Check the vouchers for the requested data and services;
- If a service included in the package does not happen, make the necessary arrangements but ask for a receipt for a refund;
- Read the package's general conditions carefully.
- Take your own medicines, since it is difficult to buy medicines without a prescription abroad;
- Make health insurance, your guarantee in case of emergency.
- Remember that the check in is usually at 2:00 p.m. or 4:00 p.m. and the check out time at 12 p.m.;
- If you call from the room will be charged a fee;
- Pay-channel fees are often expensive;
- Save money and valuables in the hotel safe.
- Check make and model before booking;
- Always take insurance;
- Leave to fuel outside the store, because gasoline is cheaper;
- Respect traffic laws and speed limits abroad, as fines are expensive.
- Check the general safety of the place you want to meet;
- Check local customs hours (malls, restaurants, etc.)
- Any problem or doubt ask a police officer for help;
- Keep the receipts from the purchases and do not forget that the taxes are not in the value of the label;
- When you leave, always take the phone number and hotel address.