My top tips for travelling around London: Be bold and have no regrets:
* if you see something of interest, take the picture as once you walk away, you'll not capture the moment again
* look up and not down, as you'll capture the skyline
* stop and talk to people, as they will have colourful stories to share
* explore and poke your nose into hidden places
* be safe and be aware of your surroundings, and
* respect people, property and authority
The story behind the story…
This is somewhat of an indulgent story , and one that has grown over the last year as I've travelled around London. In essence this is a personal journey to all the terminal destinations on London's Transport for London's (TfL) network.
A story of exploring and finding hidden gems: be they people, places or things, and reading up about what I find. What interests me will be different to what interests you, but my final tip is to explore those things that pique your interest, as that is where you will find the hidden gems.
There are 75 destinations in all, and to date I've already visited 52 of them, and now I'll update future visits here. I hope you will find it of interest?
Our classic tour of the South of England encompasses some of the most visited historic cities in the country- academic Oxford with its universities and stunning buildings, honey-coloured stone traditional villages in The Cotswolds and the Roman city of relaxation- Bath. And of course we couldn’t finish a classic trip without a visit to Stoneheng
Our most backpacker-oriented and eccentric tour takes you through some of the familiar sights of English tourists but also some of the more alternative! Check out the hipster and left-wing scene in colourful seaside town Brighton, and then let us take you to some of the most breathtaking natural sights on the Jurassic Coast!