My top tips for travelling around London: Be bold and have no regrets:
* if you see something of interest, take the picture as once you walk away, you'll not capture the moment again
* look up and not down, as you'll capture the skyline
* stop and talk to people, as they will have colourful stories to share
* explore and poke your nose into hidden places
* be safe and be aware of your surroundings, and
* respect people, property and authority
The story behind the story…
This is somewhat of an indulgent story , and one that has grown over the last year as I've travelled around London. In essence this is a personal journey to all the terminal destinations on London's Transport for London's (TfL) network.
A story of exploring and finding hidden gems: be they people, places or things, and reading up about what I find. What interests me will be different to what interests you, but my final tip is to explore those things that pique your interest, as that is where you will find the hidden gems.
There are 75 destinations in all, and to date I've already visited 52 of them, and now I'll update future visits here. I hope you will find it of interest?
You will see hidden gems off that the Amalfi Coast offers. You will have the opportunity to spend time on a private beach off the Amafi Coast. Have lunch where you can experience the local seafood. View the natural arch known as the "Lovers Arch". Many marriage proposals have occurred at this location.