My top tips for travelling around London: Be bold and have no regrets:
* if you see something of interest, take the picture as once you walk away, you'll not capture the moment again
* look up and not down, as you'll capture the skyline
* stop and talk to people, as they will have colourful stories to share
* explore and poke your nose into hidden places
* be safe and be aware of your surroundings, and
* respect people, property and authority
The story behind the story…
This is somewhat of an indulgent story , and one that has grown over the last year as I've travelled around London. In essence this is a personal journey to all the terminal destinations on London's Transport for London's (TfL) network.
A story of exploring and finding hidden gems: be they people, places or things, and reading up about what I find. What interests me will be different to what interests you, but my final tip is to explore those things that pique your interest, as that is where you will find the hidden gems.
There are 75 destinations in all, and to date I've already visited 52 of them, and now I'll update future visits here. I hope you will find it of interest?
The escort driver will pick up clients at the address provided. Proceed to Amalfi with a 120 minutes stop at Anagni Cathedral to explore this magnificent Cathedral. Or the reverse, where pick up is Amalfi and drop off is Rome with a 120 minutes stop Anagni Catherdal.
Join us in a unique tour, we are going to explore uncrowded and not easy accessible beaches with an SUV and jump into crystal clear waters. We will have a tour around the island on our way to the beach. We will see the famous Mykonian Village "Ano Mera" and visit the beach Mini Lia and Mirsini.