Myself Prabhanjan. Below I have shared some tips to follow while travelling solo...
Always go on solo trip with at least following these tips,
1. Carry very minimal number of clothes and according to the weather of your destination. Remove a pair or two from your final luggage.
2. Plan and be prepared for spending 2x of your actual budget.
3. Do not carry much cash in hand, use your ATM card/Digital payment as often but keep the track on your spendings.
4. Research about the places you are about to visit much in prior. Mainly your stay, nearby attractions. This will help save your precious time during your trip.
5. Never ever miss the must visit attractions.
6. Book your place of stay in advance. (I prefer Airbnb, OYO)…
7. No precious jewellery please.
8. Taste the local eateries.
9. Always maintain time consciousness.
10. Do carry a small torch, an umbrella, & medicines with you.
11. Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Hat/Cap, tissues, sanitizer will always help.
12. If you intend to travel outside any city limits, carry water bottle and some packaged food with you.
There is a famous saying “When the Sun goes down, you go down” :P
Definitely not at all the places but, most of them.
This is a classic Kenyan safari that gives you an opportunity to visit the seventh wonder of the world (the Masai Mara) where game viewing is unmatched. Here, you will see wildlife in their natural habitat as they mind their own business yours will be taking photos only.
Our affordable Kilimanjaro climbing Marangu Route 5 days starts when we meet you at your entry point Kilimanjaro airport and transfer you to your lodge in Moshi. Afterwards, our manager & your guide will come for a briefing and gear check-up then leave you to relax and get prepared for your climbing on the following day.