Myself Prabhanjan. Below I have shared some tips to follow while travelling solo...
Always go on solo trip with at least following these tips,
1. Carry very minimal number of clothes and according to the weather of your destination. Remove a pair or two from your final luggage.
2. Plan and be prepared for spending 2x of your actual budget.
3. Do not carry much cash in hand, use your ATM card/Digital payment as often but keep the track on your spendings.
4. Research about the places you are about to visit much in prior. Mainly your stay, nearby attractions. This will help save your precious time during your trip.
5. Never ever miss the must visit attractions.
6. Book your place of stay in advance. (I prefer Airbnb, OYO)…
7. No precious jewellery please.
8. Taste the local eateries.
9. Always maintain time consciousness.
10. Do carry a small torch, an umbrella, & medicines with you.
11. Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Hat/Cap, tissues, sanitizer will always help.
12. If you intend to travel outside any city limits, carry water bottle and some packaged food with you.
There is a famous saying “When the Sun goes down, you go down” :P
Definitely not at all the places but, most of them.
This 5-day, Mid-range itinerary takes you on a journey through Tanzania’s unrivaled wildlife destinations – Tarangire, Manyara, the Crater, and the fabled Serengeti – to deliver a dramatic and diverse big game safari. Begin your adventure with the beautiful Lake Manyara with its thousands of flamingos, before moving on to encounter t
This tour will take 10 days of the best East Africa country of Kenya parks offers you an abundance of wildlife, scenery and cultural experiences from Samburu lake Nakuru Cresent island Maasai Mara Amboseli will be the highlight of this safari but there are amazing opportunities for seeing rhinos in lake Naivasha and Amboseli with the