Myself Prabhanjan. Below I have shared some tips to follow while travelling solo...
Always go on solo trip with at least following these tips,
1. Carry very minimal number of clothes and according to the weather of your destination. Remove a pair or two from your final luggage.
2. Plan and be prepared for spending 2x of your actual budget.
3. Do not carry much cash in hand, use your ATM card/Digital payment as often but keep the track on your spendings.
4. Research about the places you are about to visit much in prior. Mainly your stay, nearby attractions. This will help save your precious time during your trip.
5. Never ever miss the must visit attractions.
6. Book your place of stay in advance. (I prefer Airbnb, OYO)…
7. No precious jewellery please.
8. Taste the local eateries.
9. Always maintain time consciousness.
10. Do carry a small torch, an umbrella, & medicines with you.
11. Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Hat/Cap, tissues, sanitizer will always help.
12. If you intend to travel outside any city limits, carry water bottle and some packaged food with you.
There is a famous saying “When the Sun goes down, you go down” :P
Definitely not at all the places but, most of them.
During this Round Tour we will be sight-seeing areas in the following destinations: Polonnaruwa, Minneriya National Park, Sigiriya, Kandy, Ella, Yala, Galle, Mirissa. The guests will be provided with good quality, air conditioned, comfortable vehicles with a driver-guide to help with your tour and free wi-fi.
Guided tour of Sapelo Island five miles offshore from the Georgia Coast. Includes roundtrip ferry ride to the Island, the University of Georgia's Marine Institute, R. J. Reynolds Mansion, historic, Sapelo Island Lighthouse, beautiful unspoiled and undeveloped Atlantic Ocean beach, and African-American community of slave descendants.