Myself Prabhanjan. Below I have shared some tips to follow while travelling solo...
Always go on solo trip with at least following these tips,
1. Carry very minimal number of clothes and according to the weather of your destination. Remove a pair or two from your final luggage.
2. Plan and be prepared for spending 2x of your actual budget.
3. Do not carry much cash in hand, use your ATM card/Digital payment as often but keep the track on your spendings.
4. Research about the places you are about to visit much in prior. Mainly your stay, nearby attractions. This will help save your precious time during your trip.
5. Never ever miss the must visit attractions.
6. Book your place of stay in advance. (I prefer Airbnb, OYO)…
7. No precious jewellery please.
8. Taste the local eateries.
9. Always maintain time consciousness.
10. Do carry a small torch, an umbrella, & medicines with you.
11. Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Hat/Cap, tissues, sanitizer will always help.
12. If you intend to travel outside any city limits, carry water bottle and some packaged food with you.
There is a famous saying “When the Sun goes down, you go down” :P
Definitely not at all the places but, most of them.
Guided tour of Sapelo Island five miles offshore from the Georgia Coast. Includes roundtrip ferry ride to the Island, the University of Georgia's Marine Institute, R. J. Reynolds Mansion, historic, Sapelo Island Lighthouse, beautiful unspoiled and undeveloped Atlantic Ocean beach, and African-American community of slave descendants.
Whether you're boating with friends or family, our boats can accommodate all your needs. Boats include a bimini shade top, ski/tube tow bar, premium Bluetooth stereo, and free fuel. Choose from 11 or 12-person capacity and a variety of time slots from 2-to-6 hours. Upgrade your experience by adding a tube, lily pad, or boat captain.