We compiled a list of our top 14 favorite spots in the Borough. It was a difficult task since we have so many great places.
On your next Bronx adventure taste our hot fresh and delicious neighborhood Pizza, you can select which spots deserve the best Pizza title in The Bronx.
1. Louie & Ernie's Pizza - Schuylerville
2. Pugsley's Pizza - Fordham Manor
3. Full Moon Pizzeria - Belmont
4. Zero Otto Nove - Belmont
5. Patricia's - Morris Park
6. Tino's Deli - Belmont
7. Antonio's Trattoria - Belmont
8. Yolanda's Restaurant and Pizzeria - Mott Haven
9. Emilio's of Morris Park
10. Mario's Pizza - Eastchester
11. Venice Restaurant & Pizzeria - Mott Haven
12. Mario's' Restaurant - Belmont
13. Cross Bronx Pizza - Unionport
14. Catania's Pizza - Belmont
The Bridge and River tour is a scenic 3-hour bicycle tour will take you from the Upper West Side of New York City up and over the George Washington Bridge for a ride along the river on Route 9W. Get the full touring experience and leave New York City for a few hours. During the ride, we make stops at Grants Tomb Memorial on the Upper West Side.
The Florida Keys hold many natural treasures with a day trip that will give you an introduction to the most fragile ecosystems in the world and many endangered species. This one focuses on the coral reef and mangrove island habitat, which are disappearing fast as development continues to put huge stresses on the limited natural and human resources