We compiled a list of our top 14 favorite spots in the Borough. It was a difficult task since we have so many great places.
On your next Bronx adventure taste our hot fresh and delicious neighborhood Pizza, you can select which spots deserve the best Pizza title in The Bronx.
1. Louie & Ernie's Pizza - Schuylerville
2. Pugsley's Pizza - Fordham Manor
3. Full Moon Pizzeria - Belmont
4. Zero Otto Nove - Belmont
5. Patricia's - Morris Park
6. Tino's Deli - Belmont
7. Antonio's Trattoria - Belmont
8. Yolanda's Restaurant and Pizzeria - Mott Haven
9. Emilio's of Morris Park
10. Mario's Pizza - Eastchester
11. Venice Restaurant & Pizzeria - Mott Haven
12. Mario's' Restaurant - Belmont
13. Cross Bronx Pizza - Unionport
14. Catania's Pizza - Belmont
The Bridge and River tour is a scenic 3-hour bicycle tour will take you from the Upper West Side of New York City up and over the George Washington Bridge for a ride along the river on Route 9W. Get the full touring experience and leave New York City for a few hours. During the ride, we make stops at Grants Tomb Memorial on the Upper West Side.
Guided tour of Sapelo Island five miles offshore from the Georgia Coast. Includes roundtrip ferry ride to the Island, the University of Georgia's Marine Institute, R. J. Reynolds Mansion, historic, Sapelo Island Lighthouse, beautiful unspoiled and undeveloped Atlantic Ocean beach, and African-American community of slave descendants.