Trekking with strangers
These do's and don'ts are from my own trekking experience, which I did recently for the first time. I trek with 15 like-minded strangers and I've learned a lot about the beauty of nature and I also learned what to do and what not to do while trekking or planning for going trekking. so here I am sharing some DO'S and DON'TS that I've learned from my trekking experience.
- Carry a water bottle, energy drink, and plenty of fruits as well as some protein bars.
- If you're a beginner then take breaks whenever your body needs it, but don't take long breaks.
- Keep your backpacks as lightweight as possible.
- Bring reusable and eco-friendly items - reusable plastic bottles, etc.
- Always keep a first aid kit with yourself.
- Wear sports shoes/ shoes with good grip.
- Be friendly and helpful to other folks
- Never take heavy types of equipment like DSLR, mics, large-size tripods. Instead, use a mobile phone or action camera for clicking pictures and recording videos.
- Don't trek or hike alone. try to trek with a group of your friends or do like me, with a group of strangers.
- Don't camp in risky places like the edges of mountains.
- Don't litter or pollute nature, keep your wastes like wrappers and use and throw water bottles with yourself.